First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Rp sign Up~!
Moderator
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/25/10
You can have two chara's at most. Kay?

KHR character

Username:
Name:
Active or not:
Pic:(in spoiler)

OC

Username:
Name:
Age:
Bio:
Pic:(in spoiler)
Moderator
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/25/10
Username:Leilani-chan
Name:Lal Mirch
Active or not:Active~
Pic:(in spoiler)
Posted 12/25/10 , edited 12/25/10
Username: MayAnnie777
Name: Chrome Dokuro
Active or not: Active
Pic:(in spoiler)


Posted 12/26/10
Username:hollow-byakuya
Name:giotto(vongola primo)
Active or not:active
Pic:(in spoiler
Posted 12/26/10
Username:hollow-byakuya
Name:Cozarto Shimon
Active or not:active
Pic:(in spoiler)

Moderator
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

hollow-byakuya wrote:

Username:hollow-byakuya
Name:giotto(vongola primo)
Active or not:active
Pic:(in spoiler


Accepted!
Moderator
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

hollow-byakuya wrote:

Username:hollow-byakuya
Name:Cozarto Shimon
Active or not:active
Pic:(in spoiler)



Accepted!
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
Username:Shortygirl10
Name:Yuni
Active or not:Active
Pic:(in spoiler)

Moderator
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

shortygirl10 wrote:

Username:Shortygirl10
Name:Yuni
Active or not:Active
Pic:(in spoiler)



Accepted!
6376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of my La...
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
Username: iiiGuess
Name:Hibari Kyoya
Active or not:Active
Pic:(in spoiler)
Posted 12/29/10 , edited 12/29/10

iiiGuess wrote:

Username: iiiGuess
Name:Hibari Kyoya
Active or not:Active
Pic:(in spoiler)


Accepted!


Posted 12/30/10 , edited 12/30/10
KHR character

Username:littlechibis
Name: Fran
Active or not: Yeesh (:
Pic:(in spoiler)
Posted 12/30/10

littlechibis wrote:

KHR character

Username:littlechibis
Name: Fran
Active or not: Yeesh (:
Pic:(in spoiler)


Accepted!
Posted 12/30/10

MayAnnie777 wrote:


littlechibis wrote:

KHR character

Username:littlechibis
Name: Fran
Active or not: Yeesh (:
Pic:(in spoiler)


Accepted!


Thanks! Hey heey, I was wondering if I could also have Bel? Cause Fran and
him are kinda a pair. But if not, thats alright, but if so

pic for him^
Posted 12/30/10

littlechibis wrote:


MayAnnie777 wrote:


littlechibis wrote:

KHR character

Username:littlechibis
Name: Fran
Active or not: Yeesh (:
Pic:(in spoiler)


Accepted!


Thanks! Hey heey, I was wondering if I could also have Bel? Cause Fran and
him are kinda a pair. But if not, thats alright, but if so

pic for him^


Remember you can have up to at least 2 chara!

Accepted!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.