First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Asians and Buses.
Posted 12/25/10

ghosty32 wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


ghosty32 wrote:

This thread is really stupid... you can honestly say shit about any race with relation to buses.


Not the Inuits.
Looks like your honesty isn't worth much.


Inuits can be called natives, and yes there isn't a race out there you can't make fun of.


But that was not your original argument.

with relation to buse


How would you relate them to buses, when buses don't work in the snow?
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/25/10


Its racist D:
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/25/10 , edited 12/25/10

GheyDeer wrote:



And what part of it is wrong?


I personally think it's wrong. Why would you insult the only race that's the closest you'll ever get to having sex with aliens? I, for one, won't.


Sola_Sun wrote:



Its racist D:


Don't worry, sis. I'm on your side.
Posted 12/25/10

GheyDeer wrote:


ghosty32 wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


ghosty32 wrote:

This thread is really stupid... you can honestly say shit about any race with relation to buses.


Not the Inuits.
Looks like your honesty isn't worth much.


Inuits can be called natives, and yes there isn't a race out there you can't make fun of.


But that was not your original argument.

with relation to buse


How would you relate them to buses, when buses don't work in the snow?


before you bring up every stupid little detail.... lemme clearify and don't even bother replying please..

1. why can't a fuckin bus work in the snow? lmfao

2. natives DO use the bus. As technology evolves, natives will also adapt..

3. I don't give a fuck honestly! this argument is stupid, this thread is stupid, end of discussion.

p.s bringing up inuits was pretty stupid and immature of you.. and just to look on a different perspective inuits migrated from asia during the ice age.. soo they originate from asia?
Posted 12/25/10 , edited 12/25/10

ghosty32 wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


ghosty32 wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


ghosty32 wrote:

This thread is really stupid... you can honestly say shit about any race with relation to buses.


Not the Inuits.
Looks like your honesty isn't worth much.


Inuits can be called natives, and yes there isn't a race out there you can't make fun of.


But that was not your original argument.

with relation to buse


How would you relate them to buses, when buses don't work in the snow?


before you bring up every stupid little detail.... lemme clearify and don't even bother replying please..

1. why can't a fuckin bus work in the snow? lmfao

2. natives DO use the bus. As technology evolves, natives will also adapt..

3. I don't give a fuck honestly! this argument is stupid, this thread is stupid, end of discussion.

p.s bringing up inuits was pretty stupid and immature of you.. and just to look on a different perspective inuits migrated from asia during the ice age.. soo they originate from asia?


1. Tires don't work in the snow.

2. We're talking about Inuits.

3. Your proof has nothing to do with your argument.

p.s. What the fuck does where they migrated from have to do with anything?
Posted 12/25/10
^ That argument amuses me
16376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

touchzanaflexpens wrote:

It's not just Asians really, anyone can be annoying on a bus.

A lot of people who speak other languages assume that no one else understands them, and have no problem saying whatever they feel like in public. A lot of people in my family say whatever the hell they want in Spanish in public, thinking no one understands. Apparently they forget we live in Florida


especially on the trains
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/25/10 , edited 12/26/10

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

...no they like buses. haven't you seen "Asian Rape Bus 5"?


don't forget trains..



Posted 12/25/10
Old ladies talking about constipation hahaha. I don't know what it is about public trans that makes people talk about weird things, but I've heard some interesting conversations too. By the way, you should have said something to those ladies. It would have been funny to see their reaction!
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:

So I was just happily contemplating the world we live in one day, and I came to a shocking conclusion.

Asians hate bus passengers.

Allow me to elaborate.

Bus Uncle.
Old asian guy griefs younger asian after the younger one told him to stfu on phone.
-Younger at fault for telling him to stfu
-Older at fault for responding by screaming at him for 6 minutes
-Both asian

That asian in Canada who beheaded some dude on a greyhound.
-Asian's fault for randomly taking out a knife and eating him after

The Manila bus hostage thingy.
-Asian guys fault for taking bus hostage
-Asian cops fault for fucking up the situation

And if these examples are not convincing enough, perhaps an IRL example from yours truly will convince you.

So I was oh my way to Burger King during my school lunch (150 mins).
On the bus these two old asian ladies were talking so fucking loudly that no one else on the bus dared to talk.
Now if it was only loud speech, it wouldn't really have such a devastating effect on me.
However, these old fucks were talking about constipation.
FUCKING CONSTIPATION.
I mean seriously, they were talking about laxatives and shit.
Of course, they were speaking in cantonese, so not everyone on the bus understood.
But I fucking did.
Naturally, I looked around, hoping to see someone else who also understood wtf they're saying.
I found one.
I was fucking praying to god that she would step up and tell them to stfu about shitting, cause there's no way I was gonna do it.
My prayers were not answered.
There is no god.

Btw, Burger King was good.
Onion rings were a little thick.
But overall a enjoyable dining experience.
Couldn't get the cheese cake after that fucking bus convo though.


the fuck lol?
Posted 12/26/10
I used to live in an area where 94% of the residents were of Asian origin (This is in Australia) and I had to catch the bus to school 5 days a week. I have to say that their (the Asian people that caught the bus) behaviour on the buses was exemplary, except when they stared at me because I was the only white person there, and looked really out of place.

Because of this, I agree with your argument, however, I think it was just because I was the only representative of an ethnic minority, not solely because they were Asian. This could apply to any two races.

Be thankful, though. Somebody is taking your discussion seriously.
Posted 12/26/10

cupronickel wrote:

I used to live in an area where 94% of the residents were of Asian origin (This is in Australia) and I had to catch the bus to school 5 days a week. I have to say that their (the Asian people that caught the bus) behaviour on the buses was exemplary, except when they stared at me because I was the only white person there, and looked really out of place.

Because of this, I agree with your argument, however, I think it was just because I was the only representative of an ethnic minority, not solely because they were Asian. This could apply to any two races.

Be thankful, though. Somebody is taking your discussion seriously.


And I thank you for that.
20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
...and i thought i pondered on some sporadic shit during the day.
Posted 12/26/10
i dont ride buses
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

UnSpeaking wrote:

i dont ride buses


lucky for you, i have to ride them for 5 days a week!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.