First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do you find in a guy?
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
lame!!
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

SmartyPants180 wrote:

well the reason y i did that is that there are like a lot of people here ok? b/c it looks like u are bullying her or something
There is was only three people posting about her deleted post o.O

Posted 1/11/08
well it looks like there is a lot of people srry geez but it looks like that u guys are making fun of her and it bullying her
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

SmartyPants180 wrote:

well it looks like there is a lot of people srry geez but it looks like that u guys are making fun of her and it bullying her


we weren't bullying her--just commenting about her actions--y r u takin it so seriously anyway--its a forum thread over the internet.
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

SmartyPants180 wrote:

well it looks like there is a lot of people srry geez but it looks like that u guys are making fun of her and it bullying her

Your posting the same the over and over again. We are not bullying her we are just commenting on how she deleted her post after she found out it was a duplicate
Posted 1/11/08

saiyukilover wrote:


SmartyPants180 wrote:

well it looks like there is a lot of people srry geez but it looks like that u guys are making fun of her and it bullying her


we weren't bullying her--just commenting about her actions--y r u takin it so seriously anyway--its a forum thread over the internet.


well the reason why is that i was bullyed like that by my own action when i was in elementry school all of those people made fun of me how i look, do things, and talk. which is like making fun of his or her action
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

SmartyPants180 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


SmartyPants180 wrote:

well it looks like there is a lot of people srry geez but it looks like that u guys are making fun of her and it bullying her


we weren't bullying her--just commenting about her actions--y r u takin it so seriously anyway--its a forum thread over the internet.


well the reason why is that i was bullyed like that by my own action when i was in elementry school all of those people made fun of me how i look, do things, and talk. which is like making fun of his or her action

This is the internet not real life
Posted 1/11/08
i know I KNOW geez it just looks like it cant you people like delete or something?
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

SmartyPants180 wrote:

i know I KNOW geez it just looks like it cant you people like delete or something?


yea we can--but y would we? neway--makin fun of someone for their looks or whatever is a dispicable thing to do and I would never do it b/c ppl can't really control that. but these are her actions which she can control--and I honestly wasnt trying to bully anybody, I'm just a bitch i can't seem to help myself.
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

saiyukilover wrote:


SmartyPants180 wrote:

i know I KNOW geez it just looks like it cant you people like delete or something?


yea we can--but y would we? neway--makin fun of someone for their looks or whatever is a dispicable thing to do and I would never do it b/c ppl can't really control that. but these are her actions which she can control--and I honestly wasnt trying to bully anybody, I'm just a bitch i can't seem to help myself.
Dont worry everyone has a little bit of bitch in them.

Posted 1/11/08
ok ok im gone ok happy now geez
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


SmartyPants180 wrote:

well the reason why is that i was bullyed like that by my own action when i was in elementry school all of those people made fun of me how i look, do things, and talk. which is like making fun of his or her action


because you are 13 years old i'lll hold myself from flaming you because you're really annoying. Now listen carefully because im only going to say this once. We werent bullying her, she made a duplicate useless thread which we informed and reported. But because she deleted her first topic thread we got annoyed because alot of people do that and it gets on our nervous because its like that person who created the thread gave up on their own forum. do you understand? then some moron comes along saying why we are ranting and we should leave her alone and if we feel sorry for her. Why the hell should i feel sorry for someone who doesnt read the rules and runs away when they get embarrassed. AND THEN you come along with your capslock which pisses me off even more accusing us of bullying. trust me sweatheart if we were bullying we'd be flameing and swearing at the creator of this group. but we arent, we can tell she's new and she didnt search we were going to leave it until people like you came into the thread complaining about us complaining. And NOW you're talking about bullying which has nothing to do with this thread nor what we were doing. Isnt there a bullying thread where this chick can go and talk about how much she gets bullied there.


*gives a round of applause*
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


SmartyPants180 wrote:

i know I KNOW geez it just looks like it cant you people like delete or something?


yea we can--but y would we? neway--makin fun of someone for their looks or whatever is a dispicable thing to do and I would never do it b/c ppl can't really control that. but these are her actions which she can control--and I honestly wasnt trying to bully anybody, I'm just a bitch i can't seem to help myself.
Dont worry everyone has a little bit of bitch in them.



wasn't really worried, I'm okay w/ bein a bitch --thank you though
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

saiyukilover wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


SmartyPants180 wrote:

i know I KNOW geez it just looks like it cant you people like delete or something?


yea we can--but y would we? neway--makin fun of someone for their looks or whatever is a dispicable thing to do and I would never do it b/c ppl can't really control that. but these are her actions which she can control--and I honestly wasnt trying to bully anybody, I'm just a bitch i can't seem to help myself.
Dont worry everyone has a little bit of bitch in them.



wasn't really worried, I'm okay w/ bein a bitch --thank you though
Didnt mean to put worry but i couldnt make the sentence work without it

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.