First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Kousetsu's Hot Spring Home
anime person
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


howw are youuuuuuuu!!!


o hey *not turning around because hes super shy with girls*
Im good how are you?

(srry have to shower xD)

Posted 1/2/11

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



howw are youuuuuuuu!!!


o hey *not turning around because hes super shy with girls*
Im good how are you?

(srry have to shower xD)



hehe. im good i kdina forgot my room number and key..
anime person
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


*scratches head*
well kou is in the hot spring and your not listed
here ill just give you another room, do you want to room with me? or alone?

29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


Ryuu heard a loud and excited yell from the hot springs.
Her being curious, she decided to check it out.
She poked her head out from behind the hot spring doors
and looked absolutely silly since she was still in her clothes.
anime person
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


*Kens eyes start to open and he notices Ryuu but pretends he doesnt see her*
ughh what was that sound
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



*Kens eyes start to open and he notices Ryuu but pretends he doesnt see her*
ughh what was that sound


Ryuu blushed but poked her head out a little further.
She looked like a pervert spying on this little boy.
She hurriedly ran behind a tree and poked her head a little out from there.

anime person
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/3/11


I know your there
y are you sneeking around spying on me
(btw Ken is ryuu's roomate hes the older character)
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

gokuvsnaruto wrote:
I know your there
y are you sneeking around spying on me
(btw Ken is ryuu's roomate hes the older character)


Ryuu steps out and scratches the back of her head a bit embarrassed.
"Ahh...hello?" she laughed nervously.
"I wasn't spying." she said as she avoided looking at him.
She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable since he was practically naked in the hot springs.

((So Ryuu's roommate is Ken not Kou and Ken is the older character? o.o))
anime person
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/3/11


(dammit im confusing myself...my bad kou so you were right i only have two char Kou and Kenny
kou is your room mate and the oldest and kenny is my youngest char but he also stays here
Kou will be blue text and kenny green text
my bad again)

*Finally Kou reliezed he was naked and his face started to turn red*
This is a mixed bath but ive never seen a girl naked and a girl has never seen me naked *he thinks*
really cause you been there for awhile now

(srry late reply Dx)
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



(dammit im confusing myself...my bad kou so you were right i only have two char Kou and Kenny
kou is your room mate and the oldest and kenny is my youngest char but he also stays here
Kou will be blue text and kenny green text
my bad again)

*Finally Kou reliezed he was naked and his face started to turn red*
This is a mixed bath but ive never seen a girl naked and a girl has never seen me naked *he thinks*
really cause you been there for awhile now

(srry late reply Dx)


((Haha okay! I got it! ^^b))

Ryuu's face was a light pink
but if she actually changed to go into the hot spring her face wouldve been as red as a tomato.
Well actually she wouldn;t have came out at all when he asked her to.
She was extremely appreciative of clothes right now.
"Anoo..I heard a loud noise."she explained looking at random rocks.


anime person
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/3/11 , edited 1/3/11


Same here i was asleep and thats what i think woke me up
*Takes a towel underwater and puts it on the towel gets wet but it covers up and he slowly gets out of the water* (xD)
Lemme put some clothes on and we can go investigate
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



Same here i was asleep and thats what i think woke me up
*Takes a towel underwater and puts it on the towel gets wet but it covers up and he slowly gets out of the water* (xD)
Lemme put some clothes on and we can go investigate


She sighs relieved that he had a towel and nods
"Okay, Sorry to bug you when you were relaxing."she apologized.
"You must work hard all day and I interrupted your bath." she looks down kind of embarrassed.
"Sorry if I'm absolutely vexing. I'll understand if you think so."
anime person
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/3/11



*Kou goes in puts on some clothes and comes back out*
No no i barely work at all *smiles*
and its nice to have a friend around especially one around my age so i dont mind
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

gokuvsnaruto wrote:




*Kou goes in puts on some clothes and comes back out*
No no i barely work at all *smiles*
and its nice to have a friend around especially one around my age so i dont mind


Ryuu smiles back.
"Well for me it's nice to even have a friend" she laughed.
Posted 1/3/11

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



*scratches head*
well kou is in the hot spring and your not listed
here ill just give you another room, do you want to room with me? or alone?



hehe can i room with you kenny-chan?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.