First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Town RP] Oakfield
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 10/28/11


*Berom winks*Berom: I've heard of you i just wanted to see if it was really you. Well I've got to go. We'll probably meet again*He stsrts running down the street heading for the lake. Just as a group of gaurd turn the corner he came around*
Creator
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


*she gets up after cleaning up the mess and walks over to the Guards* Iris: i am Iris Bounty hunter for the empire, who is that man, and what has he done?
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 10/29/11


Gaurd: His name is Berom he's a bandit who has been robbing weapons and supplies shipments, not to mention trader caravans. Now wich way did he go?
Creator
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 10/31/11


*she looks at the guards with an irritaded face and points in the direction he actually went* Iris: why didn't i recognise him before? he's one of the people i'm looking for... she takes out a wanted poster out of her bag and shows the top 5 wanted people, Berom and her sister were one of them* well it's time to go after him... *she gets up and throws away the empty shells and heads out to search for him*
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14
Gengruk enters the town and heads to the inn. He secures a room for the night then goes down to the tavern. While sitting in the tavern he enjoys music played by a traveling minstrel and drinks a tankard of beer.
Creator
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 8/26/14


Suddenly some noises could be heard coming from outside, as guards are yelling and sounds of things could be heard crashing and being smashed as a wagon suddenly flies through the Tavern as the dust settles, through the hole their could be seen guards surrounding a girl as she throws some things at them, and a wheel that came from the wagon at one as it bounces off of one of the guards and hits another one, sending them flying, as another yells, "don't let her escape!"
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/14


Gengruk calmy lifts his beer as the wagon destroys the tabe he's sitting at. He sips it and watches the gaurds trying to deal with the girl.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.