First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Bower Lake
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/12/11


Berom takes a few steps back and stands with his sword at the ready. "What is with you two? I'm not going to let you take me Iris so stop arguing."
Creator
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/14/11


*she aims her gun at him as she keeps another on her sister* Iris: shut up you don't have much of a choice at the moment, we'll find out at the end of the battle...
Rose: i won't let you! *she jumps over towards Iris as Iris glances at the corner of her eyes and fires at Rose as the bullet hits her and sends her flying back into a tree as it knocks her out and she looks back at Berom and aims both guns at him*
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/14/11


Berom throws his sword at Iris and runs after it. right before it hits her Berom grabs it and spins around behind her holding the sword to her throat.
Creator
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/15/11


*Iris looks back at him as she grins* Iris: go ahead kill me i'll take you down with me to hell... *suddenly a flash of light shines off the tree's as it was reflected off guns that were in every tree around him and her as some of them revealed machine guns, grenade launchers, rocket launchers, hand guns, rifles, shot guns, and even mini nukes*
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/15/11


You can hear the laugh in Beroms voice as he replies."You thought of everything didn't you?" He presses the blade into her skin slightly." Turn them off or I'll rip you limb from limb....slowly."
Creator
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/16/11


*she grins* Iris: go ahead.. kill me, you'll die as well... i have them set to were if anything happens to me they go off, or i can set them off all by a pull of this thread, then again if i die they still go off... i'm not ready to die just yet, but if it's to take you down with me then so be it... *she stares at him with determination*
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/16/11


"If we both die you don't get your money'"He says levely"last chance to take my offer. leave now or die..Your choice."
Creator
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/17/11 , edited 11/17/11


*she looks at him with a small smile* Iris: before i answer, answer me this, why do you do all these crimes? what do you gain from it?
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/17/11


Berom is taken aback by the question."I don't know. Never thought about it. It's just what I do. Gotta make a living don't we...bounty hunter. Why do you do what you do?"
Creator
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/17/11


Iris: because it pays good money, than what stealing would do for me... i thought about steeling once, but i found out about bounty hunters, and found out that you'd get paid very good money, more money than what you could get from thievery... *she stares at him to see what his response would be*
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/17/11


Berom laughs"Common thievery is beneath me apparently the gaurds didn't tell you what i got from the castle..........wanna see?"
Creator
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/18/11


*Iris looks at him with curiousity* Iris: sure... i would like to see... *Rose layed there by the tree unconsious*
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
Berom lessens the pressure on his blade slightly."I'll have to take you to the hideout. But first you need to put away your weapons."Berom lets her go and reaches his hand out to shake."Agreed?"
Creator
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/19/11


*she grins and shakes his hand* Iris: agreed... *she then shakes the string and the guns fall down into bags that were hiding behind the tree and shut down* there lets go... *she waits for him to lead the way*
Member
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / head in the cloud...
Offline
Posted 11/19/11
Berom pulls a strip of black cloth out of his pocket and holds it out to Iris."Sorry but I'm gonna have to blindfold you, don't want you leading the gaurds out here."

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.