First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best Gundam Pilot and Mobile Suit Gundam
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

Dendetsu wrote:


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

Ok let me clear this up for you fan b*tches. The one Pilot besides Heero Yui Is Domon Kashu. He can actually fight unlike most of the other b*tches. Consider that all the other pilots became emo as hell when war finally stuck them. Punk ass sissy's. I mean Amuro did own at some point but he experienced it to. I`ve seen all the Gundam Generations and they all Spas in the beginning or end.


Lmao....I'm guessing you've never seen Zeta Gundam, or The 08th MS Team, or Stardust Memory, Camille NEVER got all emo, he didn't get all bitchy over killing people. If they were the enemy, he'd kill them, and you say "Amuro did own at some point"? He was a natural at combat ever since he first piloted the Gundam. You most likely, haven't seen all of the Gundam Generations. Also, Domon is only that strong, because he was designed to be a martial arts master and have super human abilities....G Gundam was intended to be a break from the "Realistic" type of Gundam series....Kinda like, a Super Robot type mech anime. So please, do your homework on the subject before you flame......You're still a noob when it comes to mech anime. >_>


Also, let me list the Gundam series I've seen:

0079
08th MS Team
0080
0083: Stardust Memory
Zeta Gundam
Double Zeta Gundam
Char's Counter-Attack
F90 (Manga)
F91
G Gundam
Turn-A-Gundam
Gundam X
Crossbone Gundam (Manga)
0079: The Blue Destiny (Manga)
Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz
Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Zeta Gundam: The Advance of Zeta (Manga)
Gundam SEED Astray (Manga)
Gundam Sentinel (Manga)
Victory Gundam

Yep.....Now thats EVERY Gundam series. >_>
Thank you for pointing that out. I nearly forgot to mention them. Its been quite some time since I viewed that anime. Its been approximately 3 years. Well I wish to inform you. If your a real Gundam Head.. If you have a Xbox 360 please purchase the Mobile Ops game. It has not debuted yet. But its focus is about the 08th MS team and other sagas. Check it out at Gamespot.com. If you like it p.m on your thoughts.
In reference to i`m a noob would be innacurate. I`ve withdrawn from my gundam fanboy days. So i`ve begun to forget them. My cockiness has gotten to me. I realized that Domon does not own. Infact my favorite character Duo Maxwell became emo at a time. But I`ve viewed 90% of the sagas you viewed. Just a slip in memory. Can your remember the story behind the beserker gundam. I believe it was the RX-78-5[Bst] Gundam Unit 5 Booster.


I almost forgot that I favored Kou Uraki, Shin Matsunaga, Yuu Kajima, Anavel Gato. I dont just enjoy gundam pilots as you can see.
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

I almost forgot that I favored Kou Uraki, Shin Matsunaga, Yuu Kajima, Anavel Gato. I dont just enjoy gundam pilots as you can see.


Yeah...Gundam pilots are overrated. >_>

Char has been my favorite ever since I first watched U.C. Gundam. He pwns and has never used any type of Gundam....Well the closest thing would be the Hyaku Shiki. I also liked Haman Karn, actually no one ever really beat her fairly...She held back against Judau and he ended up killing her, Chronicle Asher was a good non-Gundam pilot too, most Newtypes are anyway. The Turn-X has to be the most powerful non-Gundam, it could easily pwn everything named here except Turn-A.
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07
^Do you mean the Turn-X is the most powerful humanoid mobile suit. Because the Dozulus was considerably huge with a massive fire power. For some reason I also favored the Black Tri Stars. They were most definitely formidable opponents.
If you notice that the presents of Char is in almost every Saga. Just with a slightly different name. I still disliked the fact that he piloted the hideous Zeong. Careless to say the Red Comet was a magnificent pilot.
RB-79K Ball K-Type has to be the worst excuse as a defensive weapon.

I`m aware this belongs in the game section. But this is a must for True Gundam fans. I suggest that you view this link everyone .
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sim/mobileops/index.html?tag=result;title;0
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

RB-79K Ball K-Type has to be the worst excuse as a defensive weapon


It was pretty much a half-assed Mobile Armor that the Federation made in a hurry...That's why I liked Zeon ALOT better. They may not have any Gundams, but they make up for it with their many skilled pilots and large amount of Mobile Suits/Armors.

Also, the Turn-X has the Moonlight Butterfly....That pretty much makes any Mobile Suit/Armor useless no matter how much firepower they have.
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07
You know I came to realize something extremely odd. How come Zeon didnt create any gundam? I mean considering that Gundanium is found on the moon. They would have easy access to that area. Not to mention at the time they were technologically inept.

I didnt bother looking at the Specs on the Turn - X but it was a formidable suit. I`ll still rather enjoy the older mobile suits. It actually makes the MS realistic with limitations. Such as the MS-06S (TRI) Zaku II - Black Trinity Custom , MS-09R (AG) Rick Dom Gato Custom, AMX-002 Neue Ziel and , RX-78GP01-FB "Zephyranthes Full Vernien" (its mobile armor is intriguing in some aspects)

I greatly like these MS due to piloting them in Mobile Suit Gundam : Encounters In Space (PS2). Thats where i`m getting my reference from.
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / MY HAPPY PLACE -...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

^Do you mean the Turn-X is the most powerful humanoid mobile suit. Because the Dozulus was considerably huge with a massive fire power. For some reason I also favored the Black Tri Stars. They were most definitely formidable opponents.
If you notice that the presents of Char is in almost every Saga. Just with a slightly different name. I still disliked the fact that he piloted the hideous Zeong. Careless to say the Red Comet was a magnificent pilot.
RB-79K Ball K-Type has to be the worst excuse as a defensive weapon.

I`m aware this belongs in the game section. But this is a must for True Gundam fans. I suggest that you view this link everyone .
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sim/mobileops/index.html?tag=result;title;0


both turn x and turn a r the most powerful and overwhelming... thx to the moonlight butterfly which literally turns all technologies to dust. thats y i hate them both and their the weirdest looking MS ever!!!
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

You know I came to realize something extremely odd. How come Zeon didnt create any gundam? I mean considering that Gundanium is found on the moon. They would have easy access to that area. Not to mention at the time they were technologically inept.

I didnt bother looking at the Specs on the Turn - X but it was a formidable suit. I`ll still rather enjoy the older mobile suits. It actually makes the MS realistic with limitations. Such as the MS-06S (TRI) Zaku II - Black Trinity Custom , MS-09R (AG) Rick Dom Gato Custom, AMX-002 Neue Ziel and , RX-78GP01-FB "Zephyranthes Full Vernien" (its mobile armor is intriguing in some aspects)

I greatly like these MS due to piloting them in Mobile Suit Gundam : Encounters In Space (PS2). Thats where i`m getting my reference from.


Well...In the Blue Destiny manga, Zeon did steal BD-II which is kiiinda a Gundam.
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / MY HAPPY PLACE -...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

You know I came to realize something extremely odd. How come Zeon didnt create any gundam? I mean considering that Gundanium is found on the moon. They would have easy access to that area. Not to mention at the time they were technologically inept.

I didnt bother looking at the Specs on the Turn - X but it was a formidable suit. I`ll still rather enjoy the older mobile suits. It actually makes the MS realistic with limitations. Such as the MS-06S (TRI) Zaku II - Black Trinity Custom , MS-09R (AG) Rick Dom Gato Custom, AMX-002 Neue Ziel and , RX-78GP01-FB "Zephyranthes Full Vernien" (its mobile armor is intriguing in some aspects)

I greatly like these MS due to piloting them in Mobile Suit Gundam : Encounters In Space (PS2). Thats where i`m getting my reference from.


they dont have gundanium alloy in UC the strongest alloy they got there way Lunar Titanium (im talking about the original here) the only time i heard the word gundanium was on gundam wing, never on other series....

29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

bluecosmos21 wrote:


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

^Do you mean the Turn-X is the most powerful humanoid mobile suit. Because the Dozulus was considerably huge with a massive fire power. For some reason I also favored the Black Tri Stars. They were most definitely formidable opponents.
If you notice that the presents of Char is in almost every Saga. Just with a slightly different name. I still disliked the fact that he piloted the hideous Zeong. Careless to say the Red Comet was a magnificent pilot.
RB-79K Ball K-Type has to be the worst excuse as a defensive weapon.

I`m aware this belongs in the game section. But this is a must for True Gundam fans. I suggest that you view this link everyone .
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sim/mobileops/index.html?tag=result;title;0


both turn x and turn a r the most powerful and overwhelming... thx to the moonlight butterfly which literally turns all technologies to dust. thats y i hate them both and their the weirdest looking MS ever!!!

I disagree, Only the turn a looks unusual. Mostly due to the mustache appearance. But the Turn - X resembles the Gelgoog Jager in some ways.


bluecosmos21 wrote:


SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

You know I came to realize something extremely odd. How come Zeon didnt create any gundam? I mean considering that Gundanium is found on the moon. They would have easy access to that area. Not to mention at the time they were technologically inept.

I didnt bother looking at the Specs on the Turn - X but it was a formidable suit. I`ll still rather enjoy the older mobile suits. It actually makes the MS realistic with limitations. Such as the MS-06S (TRI) Zaku II - Black Trinity Custom , MS-09R (AG) Rick Dom Gato Custom, AMX-002 Neue Ziel and , RX-78GP01-FB "Zephyranthes Full Vernien" (its mobile armor is intriguing in some aspects)

I greatly like these MS due to piloting them in Mobile Suit Gundam : Encounters In Space (PS2). Thats where i`m getting my reference from.


they dont have gundanium alloy in UC the strongest alloy they got there way Lunar Titanium (im talking about the original here) the only time i heard the word gundanium was on gundam wing, never on other series....


I assume the creators had to justify the materials a gundam is made of. But it might as well be gundanium due to the concepts of ammunition resistance. Which all RX generations have.
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / MY HAPPY PLACE -...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07
eh idk about u but the Early Suits in the series are built to take down ships tanks and stuff not to fight other MS which explains how those weak weapons just bounce off the gundams armor...
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07
Well the only successful close quaters mobile suit was the MS-07B3 Gouf Custom. They even adapted it to flight. So it could face the RX generation beam saber. The only issue is that a new - type could only maneuver with such skill. Especially Lieutenant Ramba Ral displayed the abilities of such a MS against Amuro.

When the Gouf used his beam sword (high frequency blade)? Well I assume it was to depict the gundam as unstoppable. But that seemed a little to un realistic. I cant remember to well. But I thought Amuro sustained damage while fighting Ramba.
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / MY HAPPY PLACE -...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

Well the only successful close quaters mobile suit was the MS-07B3 Gouf Custom. They even adapted it to flight. So it could face the RX generation beam saber. The only issue is that a new - type could only maneuver with such skill. Especially Lieutenant Ramba Ral displayed the abilities of such a MS against Amuro.


and if u watch closely on the fight, ud see that the gundam didnt even get a scratch even if ramba jump with explosive right to the gundams hand BOOM!!!
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / MY HAPPY PLACE -...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07
that wasnt a beam sword... its was a heat sword...
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07
Yea I consistently mistaken it for a Beam Sword. So sad to see that the original RX didn't have much of an equal. I guess the Zeong was some what formidable. But it lacked many specs that could have been enhanced on. I know this is not something to unusual. But the Gundams usually use just beam weapons. But their most considerable weakness is a beam rifle. Yet its a surprise Zeon created the beam weapon first. (my memory doesnt accurately remember)
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / MY HAPPY PLACE -...
Offline
Posted 7/28/07

SenbonzakuraMaster wrote:

Yea I was I consistently mistaken it for a Beam Sword. So sad to see that the original RX didn't have much of an equal. I guess the Zeong was some what formidable. But it lacked many specs that could have been enhanced on.


eh what r u talking about... the gundam sux, if it werent for that godly ability of amuro it would have been blown to bits by now.... the best gundam on the One year war is Mudrock (now thats a gundam) if it werent for the pilot is would own amuros gundam in seconds...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.