First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Pacific Academy
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Jonny:You go up the stairs to the 4th floor then go down the hallway and make a left then a right then a another left then ur there
Tyler:.......
Jonny:Thats the quickest way


Lilly: o_o............................................................
Pichu: Pichu.....[Ermm...]


Jonny:Or we can go the harder way-sends out charizard and jumps on his back-Come on-holds out his hand-
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Jonny:You go up the stairs to the 4th floor then go down the hallway and make a left then a right then a another left then ur there
Tyler:.......
Jonny:Thats the quickest way


Lilly: o_o............................................................
Pichu: Pichu.....[Ermm...]


Jonny:Or we can go the harder way-sends out charizard and jumps on his back-Come on-holds out his hand-


Lilly: I prefer being on my altaria......
Pichu: Pichu.[yeah way more comfterble]
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
Jonny:Get on or you have to the other way!
AJ:Now nowJonny,if she wants to go on her pokemon let her
Jonny:Then why dont you show her Im going to te cafe
AJ:Fine
Jonny:-flys towards the cafe-
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Jonny:Get on or you have to the other way!
AJ:Now nowJonny,if she wants to go on her pokemon let her
Jonny:Then why dont you show her Im going to te cafe
AJ:Fine
Jonny:-flys towards the cafe-


Lilly: Whats with him? and who are you?
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Jonny:Get on or you have to the other way!
AJ:Now nowJonny,if she wants to go on her pokemon let her
Jonny:Then why dont you show her Im going to te cafe
AJ:Fine
Jonny:-flys towards the cafe-


Lilly: Whats with him? and who are you?


Aj:Im AJ and hes always like that and this is Anna
Anna(Pikachu):Pika(Hiya...)
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Jonny:Get on or you have to the other way!
AJ:Now nowJonny,if she wants to go on her pokemon let her
Jonny:Then why dont you show her Im going to te cafe
AJ:Fine
Jonny:-flys towards the cafe-


Lilly: Whats with him? and who are you?


Aj:Im AJ and hes always like that and this is Anna
Anna(Pikachu):Pika(Hiya...)


Lilly: Hi AJ and this is Pichu.
Pichu: Picha![Hiya!!]
Lilly: So..Now what?
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
AJ:I'll show you ur room-grabs her hand and runs to her room-
Anna:-follows them-
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:I'll show you ur room-grabs her hand and runs to her room-
Anna:-follows them-


Lilly: -is draged-
Pichu: -sits on her shoulder-
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:I'll show you ur room-grabs her hand and runs to her room-
Anna:-follows them-


Lilly: -is draged-
Pichu: -sits on her shoulder-


AJ:-stops-Here we are your room their still thinking of your roomate
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:I'll show you ur room-grabs her hand and runs to her room-
Anna:-follows them-


Lilly: -is draged-
Pichu: -sits on her shoulder-


AJ:-stops-Here we are your room their still thinking of your roomate


Lilly: Oh okay... *writes down teh room number and walks too teh backyard*..I feel so bored..
Pichu: Pichuuuu~ [Yeah...]
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:I'll show you ur room-grabs her hand and runs to her room-
Anna:-follows them-


Lilly: -is draged-
Pichu: -sits on her shoulder-


AJ:-stops-Here we are your room their still thinking of your roomate


Lilly: Oh okay... *writes down teh room number and walks too teh backyard*..I feel so bored..
Pichu: Pichuuuu~ [Yeah...]


AJ:Why dont you go to the cafe with meh?
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:I'll show you ur room-grabs her hand and runs to her room-
Anna:-follows them-


Lilly: -is draged-
Pichu: -sits on her shoulder-


AJ:-stops-Here we are your room their still thinking of your roomate


Lilly: Oh okay... *writes down teh room number and walks too teh backyard*..I feel so bored..
Pichu: Pichuuuu~ [Yeah...]


AJ:Why dont you go to the cafe with meh?


Lilly: Hm? Okay *smiles*
Pichu: PICHUUU~[FOOOOODD~]*starts jumping at him*
Lilly: *catchs Pichu* Pichu calm down...Its not like I haven't given you food.
Pichu: PICHA![BUT IM HUNGRY!]
Lilly: What ever..
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
Aj:-laughes-Cute Pichu now come-walks to the cafe-

((Go to the cafe forum))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.