First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your character!
Posted 12/28/10 , edited 12/28/10
Even though I'm not the creator .... I wanted to help so! Here's the form when you make your character!

Character Form:
Username:
Name:
Age:
Grade:
Race:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Posted 12/28/10 , edited 1/1/11
Username: xXchiselynXx

Character Name: Harlie Cross

Age: 15

race: vampire

Personality: nice, sweet, caring, outgoing

grade: 10

Bio: When Harlie was little, her parents would always be very busy. They were both vampires just like Harlie. She grew up in a snow village learning to control her thirst of human blood. Instead her and her parents hunted animals for their blood. When she started school, she went to a human academy for grade school. Her family decided to move away from the little snow village. During junior high, she went to a vampire prep school called Vampire Press Academy. Soon her family found out about Seyioko academy. Harlie was finally enrolled at Seyioko. She was put as one of the smart kids for skipping 5th grade. She now starts school at Seyioko in the 10th grade sometime 3 months into the school year.

appearance:



royal subject
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/28/10


Vampire Form:
Username: gokuvsnaruto
Character Name: Sora
Age: 16
Grade: 10th
Class:
Personality:Outgoing with his friends, flirtatious, trys to hard kind hearted and protective
Bio: Grew up a simple vampire and cant wait to go to school here. He got a full scholarship because of a mix of athletic ability and intelligence (hes not super athletic or super intelligent) His parents were both human and he was adopted and he never knew his real parents. and since his adopted parents were human they had to get him an apartment out here because it is far from his house.
Appearance (picture in a spoiler):

Vampire Form (spoiler):
Posted 12/28/10

xXchiselynXx wrote:

Username: xXchiselynXx
Character Name: Luna Cross
Age: 15
race: vampire
Personality: nice, sweet, caring, outgoing
Bio: unknown
Appearance (spoiler):



APPROVED
Posted 12/28/10

gokuvsnaruto wrote:



Vampire Form:
Username: gokuvsnaruto
Character Name: Sora
Age: 16
Grade: 10th
Class:
Personality:Outgoing with his friends, flirtatious, trys to hard kind hearted and protective
Bio: Grew up a simple vampire and cant wait to go to school here. He got a full scholarship because of a mix of athletic ability and intelligence (hes not super athletic or super intelligent) His parents were both human and he was adopted and he never knew his real parents. and since his adopted parents were human they had to get him an apartment out here because it is far from his house.
Appearance (picture in a spoiler):

Vampire Form (spoiler):


APROVED
Posted 12/28/10 , edited 12/29/10

Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover wrote:

Even though I'm not the creator .... I wanted to help so! Here's the form when you make your character!

Vampire Form:
Username:
Character Name:
Age:
Grade:
Class:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance (picture in a spoiler):
Vampire Form (spoiler):

Werewolf Form:
Username:
Character Name:
Age:
Grade:
Class:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance (picture in spoiler):
Werewolf form (spoiler):

Witch Form:
Username:
Character Name:
Age:
Grade:
Class:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance (picture in spoiler):
Witch Form (spoiler):


For my character:

Witch Form:
Username: Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover
Character Name:Meiko Kuramura
Age: 14 years old
Grade: 8th grade
Personality: Cheerful, Funny, Sweet, Quiet
Bio: (I'll write it later when I have time)
Appearance:



Witch Form:

creature
41247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/10
Character Form:
Username: crazy_princessa
Name: Arekusa
Age: 14
Grade: 9th
Race: Japanese
Personality: Mean, quiet, creative, fun, hard to talk to.
Bio: Human
Appearance:


Posted 12/28/10 , edited 12/28/10
vampire form ~desu~
username-suki124
character name-sunohara miso
age-15
class-9th grade
Personality-Quite,sporty,likes to sleep,smart,clumsy at
times
bio- at a younge age she was seperated from her family and started living alone she likes sleeping so
you always find her sleeping on roof top or against a tree
she doesn't like to talk and perfer body language then speaking and when she transform into a vampire
she takes an appearance of a little girl who looks like an 13 year old
she lives in a town house where it's really close to school and loves to look at the view from her window
Appearance:

vampire appearance:
Posted 12/28/10

suki124 wrote:

vampire form ~desu~
username-suki124
character name-sunohara miso
age-15
class-9th grade
Personality-Quite,sporty,likes to sleep,smart,clumsy at
times
bio- at a younge age she was seperated from her family and started living alone she likes sleeping so
you always find her sleeping on roof top or against a tree
she doesn't like to talk and perfer body language then speaking and when she transform into a vampire
she takes an appearance of a little girl who looks like an 13 year old
she lives in a town house where it's really close to school and loves to look at the view from her window
Appearance:

vampire appearance:


APPROVED
Posted 12/28/10

crazy_princessa wrote:

Character Form:
Username: crazy_princessa
Name: Arekusa
Age: 14
Grade: 9th
Race: Japanese
Personality: Mean, quiet, creative, fun, hard to talk to.
Bio: Human
Appearance:




APPROVED!
creature
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
90258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
Username : 2magicgirl
Name : Shana Hoshina
Age : 12
Grade : 8
Race : Witch
Personality : Outgoing , stubborn
Bio :
Appearance :

Posted 12/29/10 , edited 12/29/10
Username: cute_bunny_nya
Name: miya fujisaki
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Race: half vampire
Personality: sweet,crazy,stuborn,outgoing,mean,sleeper,eater
do you belong to royal familes: yes
which one: fujisaki family
guardain: no one yet
Bio: since she belong to the most powerful royal family is oftne treated as royatly which bugs her.
she just wants to be treated the same. she loves her guardain miso sunohara. thihnks of her as a sister but doesnt show affection in public.

Appearance:
Posted 12/29/10

cute_bunny_nya wrote:

Username: cute_bunny_nya
Name: miya fujisaki
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Race: half vampire
Personality: sweet,crazy,stuborn,outgoing
do you belong to royal familes: yes
which one: fujisaki family
guardain: no one yet
Bio: since she belong to the most powerful royal family is oftne treated as royatly which bugs her.
she just wants to be treated the same. and is looking for a gurdian as a compainion!

Appearance:
vampire appearnce:


APPROVED
Posted 12/29/10

2magicgirl wrote:

Username : 2magicgirl
Name : Shana Hoshina
Age : 12
Grade : 8
Race : Witch
Personality : Outgoing , stubborn
Bio :
Appearance :



APPROVED
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.