First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply readthis!!!
Posted 12/29/10 , edited 1/29/12


fill this and youl be a full member of this world....!!


username:

name:

day of birth:

age:

element:

creature you choosed:

the place you want to live in ( you can name it and if you want to be the ruler then tell me or one of our moderators )

your pic or image in spoiler

example:

creature

place

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SO HERES MY CHARACTER :

username: katiria
name: Liz
day of birth: June 23
age: ageless
element: Water
creature: Vampire Princess
pic:

place: ** The Moon Kingdom **
weapons: moon harp , water dager
spirit animal: The White Fox *
Member
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / IN HELL
Offline
Posted 12/31/10
no1witch
rose
march 28 1996
14
charp clows
vampire

90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/31/10 , edited 1/2/11
username : 2magicgirl
name : Shana
day of birth : 15th june
age : 12
element : light
creature : witch
Picture :

Posted 1/2/11

no1witch wrote:

no1witch
rose
march 28 1996
14
charp clows
vampire



approved!
Posted 1/2/11

2magicgirl wrote:

username : 2magicgirl
name : Shana
day of birth : 15th june
age : 12
element : light
creature : Magical girl
Picture :



approved!
Posted 1/2/11

no1witch wrote:

no1witch
rose
march 28 1996
14
charp clows
vampire princess



Posted 1/2/11 , edited 3/24/11
Username- nimiey
Name- chihiro
Date of birth- April 21
Age-13
Element-um... Fire?
Creature-demon princess
Place I want to live- hallow city
weapons: blood red daggers, and crescent sword
spiritual animal: red bat (but the bat is cute)
picture:

human form:

other forms:


Posted 1/3/11

nimiey wrote:

Username- nimiey
Name- chihiro
Date of birth- April 21
Age-13
Element-um... Fire?
Creature-demon princess
Place I want to live- hallow city


approved!
Posted 1/4/11

katiria wrote:

hi everyone! im katiria the creator of this group

fill this and youl be a full member of this world....!!


username:

name:

day of birth:

age:

element:

creature you choosed:


the place you want to live in put in spoiler 2 please!!

your pic or image in spoiler please!!


example:

creature



place



ps....reed this!!


i you want you can even have a pet , weapon or partner..... for those who want a partner is the same as having a girlfriend or boyfriend so is a couple...jaja :3

and if you want to marry your partner ask for my marrige permision before doing so,,,and ask your partner if he or she wants to marry you befor asking me for the marrige permision ok..

thats all and have fun !! :3

any sugestions are welcomed..so if you have one send me a private message and ill answer it ....:3


username: Hana176

name: Hana

day of birth: 4/ 17

age: 20

element: forest
creature you choosed: fairy(pixie)
yes i would like a parent : fairy(pixie) and werewolf.
Posted 1/4/11

Hana176 wrote:


katiria wrote:

hi everyone! im katiria the creator of this group

fill this and youl be a full member of this world....!!


username:

name:

day of birth:

age:

element:

creature you choosed:


the place you want to live in put in spoiler 2 please!!

your pic or image in spoiler please!!


example:

creature



place



ps....reed this!!


i you want you can even have a pet , weapon or partner..... for those who want a partner is the same as having a girlfriend or boyfriend so is a couple...jaja :3

and if you want to marry your partner ask for my marrige permision before doing so,,,and ask your partner if he or she wants to marry you befor asking me for the marrige permision ok..

thats all and have fun !! :3

any sugestions are welcomed..so if you have one send me a private message and ill answer it ....:3


username: Hana176

name: Hana

day of birth: 4/ 17

age: 20

element: forest
creature you choosed: fairy(pixie)
yes i would like a parent : fairy(pixie) and werewolf.


approved! :D
Posted 1/4/11
thank you
Posted 1/5/11

Hana176 wrote:

thank you


jaja no prob.. anything for a great friend! :D
Posted 1/5/11

katiria wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

thank you


jaja no prob.. anything for a great friend! :D


great smiles aww how sweet to say and smiles at you .
Posted 1/5/11

Hana176 wrote:


katiria wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

thank you


jaja no prob.. anything for a great friend! :D


great smiles aww how sweet to say and smiles at you .


jaja smiles* ^_^
Posted 1/5/11

katiria wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


katiria wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

thank you


jaja no prob.. anything for a great friend! :D


great smiles aww how sweet to say and smiles at you .


jaja smiles* ^_^


smiles too
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.