First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Cafe~
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11


Lilly:*giggles* so your doing it because you were told to and not by your own free will?pfft..*goes to the pacifique schools backyard*
Pichu:Pichu~*jumps on Lillys head*[see ya!]
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
AJ:-grabs her hand-Why dont you stay and no one has to battle right guys?
Jonny and Kashia:Yea sure watever
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:-grabs her hand-Why dont you stay and no one has to battle right guys?
Jonny and Kashia:Yea sure watever


Lilly: Fine..Than what are we going to do?
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:-grabs her hand-Why dont you stay and no one has to battle right guys?
Jonny and Kashia:Yea sure watever


Lilly: Fine..Than what are we going to do?


Amy:Wanna get some lunch?
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

AJ:-grabs her hand-Why dont you stay and no one has to battle right guys?
Jonny and Kashia:Yea sure watever


Lilly: Fine..Than what are we going to do?


Amy:Wanna get some lunch?


Lilly: Okay o-o"
Pichu: PICHU!!![YAYY LUNCH!!]
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
Anna:-goes over to get something for everyone-
Amy:-drinks her pop-
Kashia:-messing with her pokeball-So Lilly when did you go to Pacific Academy?
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Anna:-goes over to get something for everyone-
Amy:-drinks her pop-
Kashia:-messing with her pokeball-So Lilly when did you go to Pacific Academy?


Lilly: This morning..My friend comes here too.
Pichu: Pichu..[im hungry]
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Anna:-goes over to get something for everyone-
Amy:-drinks her pop-
Kashia:-messing with her pokeball-So Lilly when did you go to Pacific Academy?


Lilly: This morning..My friend comes here too.
Pichu: Pichu..[im hungry]


Kashia:Thats kool-drops her pokeball and it rolls outside-Crap!-goes after it-
Anna:-comes back with some sweets-The owner son said we can have these
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Anna:-goes over to get something for everyone-
Amy:-drinks her pop-
Kashia:-messing with her pokeball-So Lilly when did you go to Pacific Academy?


Lilly: This morning..My friend comes here too.
Pichu: Pichu..[im hungry]


Kashia:Thats kool-drops her pokeball and it rolls outside-Crap!-goes after it-
Anna:-comes back with some sweets-The owner son said we can have these


~outside~
Devin: *pokeball rolls at his feet* Hm?..*picks up*
Minun: Mi mi?[A pokeball?]

~inside~
Lilly: Hah thats nice.
Pichu: PICHU![sweets!!]
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/5/11 , edited 1/5/11
Kirl(Kirlia):-comes out of the pokeball,picks it up and puts it in her bag-
Kashia:-comes out-Srry Kirl ^^'
Kirl:Why were you messing with my pokeball?!?!?
Kashia:I said I was srry gosh-looks at Devin-Uh hello

Anna:Hes really nice he goes to Westwood and hes in my class
Jonny:Yea watever-eats a cupcake-
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Kirl(Kirlia):-comes out of the pokeball,picks it up and puts it in her bag-
Kashia:-comes out-Srry Kirl ^^'
Kirl:Why were you messing with my pokeball?!?!?
Kashia:I said I was srry gosh-looks at Devin-Uh hello

Anna:Hes really nice he goes to Westwood and hes in my class
Jonny:Yea watever-eats a cupcake-


Devin: Oh Hi.
Minun: Mi mi..

Lilly: I see..*eating a cake*
Pichu: Pichu..*eats a cake*[Hm...]
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
Kirl:He had step on my pokeball
Kashia:Kirl ur pokeball is okai he was just helping and look if it was someone at Pacific I could of lost you agian
Kirl:I dont want that to happen-looks up at Devin-Thxs...
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Kirl:He had step on my pokeball
Kashia:Kirl ur pokeball is okai he was just helping and look if it was someone at Pacific I could of lost you agian
Kirl:I dont want that to happen-looks up at Devin-Thxs...


Devin: Don't mention it.

Pichu: Pichu...*runs out the door*
Lilly: Hm? hey Pichu come back!!
Minun: MINUN!![PICHU!!]
Pichu: Pichu![HIYA!!]
Lilly: Huh? Its Minun so....
Devin: Yo Lilly so you got here already.
Lilly: Yep.
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Kirl:He had step on my pokeball
Kashia:Kirl ur pokeball is okai he was just helping and look if it was someone at Pacific I could of lost you agian
Kirl:I dont want that to happen-looks up at Devin-Thxs...


Devin: Don't mention it.

Pichu: Pichu...*runs out the door*
Lilly: Hm? hey Pichu come back!!
Minun: MINUN!![PICHU!!]
Pichu: Pichu![HIYA!!]
Lilly: Huh? Its Minun so....
Devin: Yo Lilly so you got here already.
Lilly: Yep.


Kashia:You two now each other?
Jopnny:He must be jher friend yo Im Jonny
Aj:Im AJ
Amy:Im Amy
Anna:Im Anna
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

koolgirl219 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


koolgirl219 wrote:

Kirl:He had step on my pokeball
Kashia:Kirl ur pokeball is okai he was just helping and look if it was someone at Pacific I could of lost you agian
Kirl:I dont want that to happen-looks up at Devin-Thxs...


Devin: Don't mention it.

Pichu: Pichu...*runs out the door*
Lilly: Hm? hey Pichu come back!!
Minun: MINUN!![PICHU!!]
Pichu: Pichu![HIYA!!]
Lilly: Huh? Its Minun so....
Devin: Yo Lilly so you got here already.
Lilly: Yep.


Kashia:You two now each other?
Jopnny:He must be jher friend yo Im Jonny
Aj:Im AJ
Amy:Im Amy
Anna:Im Anna


Devin:My names Devin and this is my partner minun.
Minun: Minun![hi!]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.