First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Royal Garden
Posted 12/30/10

beki-nyan wrote:

Amu:*smiles*Okay.


Nagihiko: [thinks: THANK YOU YAYA!]
Rima:
Member
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Ikuto: *Outside the garden laying against a wall* A little date, huh? Quite bold, Tadase. But we'll just have to crash this party, right. Yoru?
Yoru: *nibbling on a dried sardine* Yes,yes ~nya
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Amu:So what are we going to do today?Is there something important about Easter?
Member
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Ikuto:*snickers* Come out already. Amu. Don't keep me waiting.
Yoru: *nibble nibble* ~nya
Posted 12/30/10 , edited 12/30/10

beki-nyan wrote:

Amu:So what are we going to do today?Is there something important about Easter?


Rima: you know Ikuto is waiting for you outside...
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Amu:WHAT THE HELL!!!!
Ran&Su: :0
Miki:I guess now we start a new love intrigue.
Ami:MIKI!!!WHAT THE HELL!!!
Posted 12/30/10

beki-nyan wrote:

Amu:WHAT THE HELL!!!!
Ran&Su: :0
Miki:I guess now we start a new love intrigue.
Ami:MIKI!!!WHAT THE HELL!!!


Rima: don't make him wait ....
Tadase: Ikuto? He's outside?
Rima: yes ...
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Amu:MAKE HIM WAIT!!!!WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!??IT SOUNDED LIKE WE'RE DATING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!
Posted 12/30/10

beki-nyan wrote:

Amu:MAKE HIM WAIT!!!!WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!??IT SOUNDED LIKE WE'RE DATING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!


Nagihiko: Haha~~
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Amu:What is so funny?
Posted 12/30/10

beki-nyan wrote:

Amu:What is so funny?


NagihikO: Nothing
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Amu:Anyway,why the hell is this nekomimi cosplay hentai doing here?I have to go home soon.I think i have to risk.Bye all.*she goes out*Please i want him to be left,i want him to be left!!!
Posted 12/30/10

beki-nyan wrote:

Amu:Anyway,why the hell is this nekomimi cosplay hentai doing here?I have to go home soon.I think i have to risk.Bye all.*she goes out*Please i want him to be left,i want him to be left!!!


Rima: Kay, bye Amu.
Nagihiko: *walks down stairs and falls*
Rima: *laughs*
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Amu:*goes home safe*

((sorry i gtg,night ))
Posted 12/31/10

beki-nyan wrote:

Amu:*goes home safe*

((sorry i gtg,night ))


Rima: She better get ready for the date ...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.