Post Reply Royal Mods
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 12/31/10 , edited 1/1/11


Application Graphic:
Name:
How active are chu?:
Examples[ in spoiler ]:
Make an avii out of one of the pic! :




Forum Mod:
Name:
Show 2 examples of ur creative ideas:
How active are chu?:



Resource Application:
Name:
Where do chu find ur textures?:
How active are chu?:
Do chu make textures?[ u don't have to make one though but if chu do we would like to see it =] ]




Moderator
17040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/1/11 , edited 1/1/11
Forum Mod:
Name: -iWish a.k.a Yuu-chan
Show 2 examples of ur creative profile:

How active are chu?: mostly everyday :3

ACCEPTED! :3
Posted 1/1/11

-iWish wrote:

Forum Mod:
Name: -iWish a.k.a Yuu-chan
Show 2 examples of ur creative profile:

How active are chu?: mostly everyday :3

ACCEPTED! :3


WAHH UR ACCEPTED! ARIGATOU YUU-CHAN!! ^-^
Moderator
17040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

yayyyyy!!!!!!!! thank u Kate-chan !!!!!!!! ♥ [[ no problemoo ]]
Posted 1/2/11 , edited 1/2/11
Forum Mod:
Name: Silvereyedbunii aka Lily
Show 2 examples of ur creative ideas:


How active are chu?:everyday
APPROVE!! =]
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

Silvereyedbunii wrote:

Forum Mod:
Name: Silvereyedbunii aka Lily
Show 2 examples of ur creative ideas:


How active are chu?:everyday
APPROVE!! =]


thxs for ur apply!! <33 ur ACCEPTED ur welcome and thxs very muchie!! x3!! -^-^-
Posted 1/2/11
Application Graphic:

Name:
Angie/Cherry-Crush
How active are chu?:
I'm on almost every day! If i'm on a hiatus it will say so in my status
Examples[ in spoiler ]:
Haha you know mee katie xDD. But just in case here ._.

Click here

Make an avii out of one of the pic! :
GAHH IT SUCKS LMAO. OH WELL C:
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

Cherry-Crush wrote:

Application Graphic:

Name:
Angie/Cherry-Crush
How active are chu?:
I'm on almost every day! If i'm on a hiatus it will say so in my status
Examples[ in spoiler ]:
Haha you know mee katie xDD. But just in case here ._.

Click here

Make an avii out of one of the pic! :
GAHH IT SUCKS LMAO. OH WELL C:


accepted!! =] ur really good! THXS??? but just work on ur real life pics for aviis!! ^^
Posted 1/3/11

Application Graphic:
Name:dee
How active are chu?:super duper active
Examples[ in spoiler ]:

Make an avii out of one of the pic! :
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

NerDee wrote:


Application Graphic:
Name:dee
How active are chu?:super duper active
Examples[ in spoiler ]:

Make an avii out of one of the pic! :


ACCEPTED!! =] thxs for applying ur SUPER DUPER GOOD?!?! ^^ thxs very muchie!! x3
Posted 1/8/11
Application Graphic:
Name:
Evie
How active are chu?:
pretty active ;3
Examples[ in spoiler ]:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/-Evie/pages/gfx
Make an avii out of one of the pic! :

soo ugly... this one was pretty hard to render o.o
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

-Evie wrote:

Application Graphic:
Name:
Evie
How active are chu?:
pretty active ;3
Examples[ in spoiler ]:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/-Evie/pages/gfx
Make an avii out of one of the pic! :

soo ugly... this one was pretty hard to render o.o


thxs for the apply =] ACCPETED
You must be logged in to post.