Post Reply Forks town
Creator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
Blair: after I so sudden left school I went into town when a taxi came up. Out of the taxi came Serena,my besfriend from New York. I looked at her and smiled. ,,It's so good to see you again Serena,I missed you a lot S.,, I said and hugged her. We walked to my favourite place in this town and sat on the steps.
Posted 1/4/11

sunshine_09 wrote:

Blair: after I so sudden left school I went into town when a taxi came up. Out of the taxi came Serena,my besfriend from New York. I looked at her and smiled. ,,It's so good to see you again Serena,I missed you a lot S.,, I said and hugged her. We walked to my favourite place in this town and sat on the steps.


joins you guys may i?
Creator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

Hana176 wrote:


sunshine_09 wrote:

Blair: after I so sudden left school I went into town when a taxi came up. Out of the taxi came Serena,my besfriend from New York. I looked at her and smiled. ,,It's so good to see you again Serena,I missed you a lot S.,, I said and hugged her. We walked to my favourite place in this town and sat on the steps.


joins you guys may i?


Blair: I look at you ,,Sure why not.,, I say to the person. ,,What's your name?,,I ask you. (Hey there thanks for joining this group please make a rp character thx)
Posted 1/5/11

sunshine_09 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


sunshine_09 wrote:

Blair: after I so sudden left school I went into town when a taxi came up. Out of the taxi came Serena,my besfriend from New York. I looked at her and smiled. ,,It's so good to see you again Serena,I missed you a lot S.,, I said and hugged her. We walked to my favourite place in this town and sat on the steps.


joins you guys may i?


Blair: I look at you ,,Sure why not.,, I say to the person. ,,What's your name?,,I ask you. (Hey there thanks for joining this group please make a rp character thx)


Hana: Looks back at Blair good my name is Hana i allready did.
You must be logged in to post.