Remove this ad
First  Prev  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  Next  Last
Post Reply Night Classes
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

danielle follows Haruko. "WAit!! don't leave me!!"


good you can help me. Haruko turns the corner.
you are starting to push it kuran.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

danielle follows Haruko. "WAit!! don't leave me!!"


good you can help me. Haruko turns the corner.
you are starting to push it kuran.


"you can't stop love." he said looking at them. Danielle looked at taro.
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

danielle follows Haruko. "WAit!! don't leave me!!"


good you can help me. Haruko turns the corner.
you are starting to push it kuran.


"you can't stop love." he said looking at them. Danielle looked at taro.


i am not stopping it i say that you should go slowly. think of haruko when you two first started.
Haruko walks outside and lets go of taro she walks to the closes tree and puts her head against the tree. Haruko what is it sister. i am sorry that i bit you. she starts to cry a bit.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

danielle follows Haruko. "WAit!! don't leave me!!"


good you can help me. Haruko turns the corner.
you are starting to push it kuran.


"you can't stop love." he said looking at them. Danielle looked at taro.


i am not stopping it i say that you should go slowly. think of haruko when you two first started.
Haruko walks outside and lets go of taro she walks to the closes tree and puts her head against the tree. Haruko what is it sister. i am sorry that i bit you. she starts to cry a bit.


"i guess that could work.. but i'm afraid she'll reject me" he said. Danielle stared at haruko. "haruko" she looked at her worried
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

danielle follows Haruko. "WAit!! don't leave me!!"


good you can help me. Haruko turns the corner.
you are starting to push it kuran.


"you can't stop love." he said looking at them. Danielle looked at taro.


i am not stopping it i say that you should go slowly. think of haruko when you two first started.
Haruko walks outside and lets go of taro she walks to the closes tree and puts her head against the tree. Haruko what is it sister. i am sorry that i bit you. she starts to cry a bit.


"i guess that could work.. but i'm afraid she'll reject me" he said. Danielle stared at haruko. "haruko" she looked at her worried


Haruko jumps into taro arms. why does he have to do that to me. Haruko. he hugs her tightly.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

danielle follows Haruko. "WAit!! don't leave me!!"


good you can help me. Haruko turns the corner.
you are starting to push it kuran.


"you can't stop love." he said looking at them. Danielle looked at taro.


i am not stopping it i say that you should go slowly. think of haruko when you two first started.
Haruko walks outside and lets go of taro she walks to the closes tree and puts her head against the tree. Haruko what is it sister. i am sorry that i bit you. she starts to cry a bit.


"i guess that could work.. but i'm afraid she'll reject me" he said. Danielle stared at haruko. "haruko" she looked at her worried


Haruko jumps into taro arms. why does he have to do that to me. Haruko. he hugs her tightly.


Kyouta looks from he window. He looked sad. "haruko.." Danielle pats her back
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Why does he have to pull this bull on me like kissing me. and reminding me of ichijo and all thing that remind me of him.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
"why? does he even kiss or do those things like Ichijo" Danielle asked
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"why? does he even kiss or do those things like Ichijo" Danielle asked


haruko puts her face into taro chest. i dont know it does. shh. it will be ok.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"why? does he even kiss or do those things like Ichijo" Danielle asked


haruko puts her face into taro chest. i dont know it does. shh. it will be ok.


Danielle smirked slightly then it disappeared. "don't tell me you like him?" she asked.
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"why? does he even kiss or do those things like Ichijo" Danielle asked


haruko puts her face into taro chest. i dont know it does. shh. it will be ok.


Danielle smirked slightly then it disappeared. "don't tell me you like him?" she asked.


dont say that. hey dont worry i will talk to him. he rubs her back.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Danielle nodded. " i agree with taro on that. go talk to him" she said to taro
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Danielle nodded. " i agree with taro on that. go talk to him" she said to taro


when she relaxes Taro picks her up and carries her to the tree. he sits down and puts her into his lap he hugs her tightly. it will be ok.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/5/11
Kyouta couldn't bear looking at them he gets jealous easily. Danielle sighed
Creator
78627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Kyouta couldn't bear looking at them he gets jealous easily. Danielle sighed


Haruko balls her eyes out.
First  Prev  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.