First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Post Reply Day Classes
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you really had to think about it.


Well what if you had a ninja moment, it wouldn't hurt as much There's a problem there, we're not ninjas Being a ninja would be cool


with the weapons and the masks.
Creator
71943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

with the weapons and the masks.


Yes, it would be fun!
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

with the weapons and the masks.


Yes, it would be fun!


Takayoshi puts his arm on top of assyo head. like she was a wall.s
Creator
71943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi puts his arm on top of assyo head. like she was a wall.s


Great Naoki, thanks for bringing up the subjects of ninjas he looks at Hotaru acting like a ninja I think its cute so I'm not apologizing
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi puts his arm on top of assyo head. like she was a wall.s


Great Naoki, thanks for bringing up the subjects of ninjas he looks at Hotaru acting like a ninja I think its cute so I'm not apologizing


Takayoshi takes a picture of her acting. this part is cute too.
Creator
71943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi takes a picture of her acting. this part is cute too.


She sees Takayoshi's phone out No, no more pictures she hides behind Hideki
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi takes a picture of her acting. this part is cute too.


She sees Takayoshi's phone out No, no more pictures she hides behind Hideki


See i told you. i need something to remember you by after we leave here.
Creator
71943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

See i told you. i need something to remember you by after we leave here.


But you take pictures at the strangest times
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

See i told you. i need something to remember you by after we leave here.


But you take pictures at the strangest times


off all the really good times that why.
Creator
71943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

off all the really good times that why.


But all the pictures you have or when I'm either embarrsed or doing something crazy
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

off all the really good times that why.


But all the pictures you have or when I'm either embarrsed or doing something crazy


and those are the fun times. he laughs
Creator
71943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

and those are the fun times. he laughs


She sticks her tongue out at him then completely hides behind Hideki. When Hideki stepped out of the way, Hotaru immediantly hid behind him again
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

and those are the fun times. he laughs


She sticks her tongue out at him then completely hides behind Hideki. When Hideki stepped out of the way, Hotaru immediantly hid behind him again


Takayoshi start to laugh at Hotaru you're so cute
Creator
71943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to laugh at Hotaru you're so cute


Naoki starts laughing too I won't come out until that phone is away
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to laugh at Hotaru you're so cute


Naoki starts laughing too I won't come out until that phone is away


he put his phone away. you win.
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.