First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Day Classes
Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

you were asking him something before you went upstairs to you room. last night. what did you want to know?


When the two of us saw Hideki at the ball, Naoki told him something then he left right afterwards and got home late. I was wondering where he was
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you were asking him something before you went upstairs to you room. last night. what did you want to know?


When the two of us saw Hideki at the ball, Naoki told him something then he left right afterwards and got home late. I was wondering where he was


oh i think he came back after you went upstairs.
Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

oh i think he came back after you went upstairs.


Alright at least he just didn't disappear
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

oh i think he came back after you went upstairs.


Alright at least he just didn't disappear


yeah are they like this all the time.
((i am doing 2 things at once.))
Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

yeah are they like this all the time.
((i am doing 2 things at once.))


Yeah most of the time they are
((lolz xD))
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

yeah are they like this all the time.
((i am doing 2 things at once.))


Yeah most of the time they are
((lolz xD))


have there been a lot of things going on at the school
Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

have there been a lot of things going on at the school


I don't really know much, but as you can probably tell some of the seats are empty usually the class is full
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

have there been a lot of things going on at the school


I don't really know much, but as you can probably tell some of the seats are empty usually the class is full


that is weird
Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

that is weird


And I do know that one of the headmaster's neices went missing
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

that is weird


And I do know that one of the headmaster's neices went missing


she gone missing?
Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

she gone missing?


She nods, That's what I've heard
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

she gone missing?


She nods, That's what I've heard


What the ... Takayoshi thinks to himself what do i do what if Haruko is in danger.


Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

What the ... Takayoshi thinks to himself what do i do what if Haruko is in danger.




It's weird but mainly the Day Class students are the ones missing I haven't about anyone in the Night Class disappearing
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

What the ... Takayoshi thinks to himself what do i do what if Haruko is in danger.




It's weird but mainly the Day Class students are the ones missing I haven't about anyone in the Night Class disappearing


how long has this been happening?
Creator
75823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

how long has this been happening?


Who knows really
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.