Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Moonlight Dormitory
Creator
62071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/1/11 , edited 11/3/11




Alicia Watsons
Moonlight Dorm Representative
Hello Masters and Mistresses, My name is Alicia Watsons. I am the Moonlight Dorm Representative and the head maid. Master Kuran, our dear dorm president is currently unavailable. The Moonlight Dorms is consists of Vampire and half-breeds. The 4th floor are for our dear purebloods and while the 3rd floors and 2nd floors are for nobles. Purebloods are always addressed as master or lady. It depends on what culture you have grown in.


RULES:

1) This Dorm is a PG-16 Dorm. Since the people here are vampires there is lust in it.

2) No Day class students allowed; except for prefects.

3) No drinking of blood from humans, We have a supply of blood in the bar. (formerly the basement)

4) No Killing of vampires well except if you are given permission by the owner of the character.


for QUESTIONS and CLARIFICATIONS
please PM the Creator
- -purebloodvampirehimesama-
Creator
41849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
Azusa walked in.She saw Mizore sitting on a sofa.Hello.said Azusa. Mizore looked at her and smiled.Hi.
Creator
62071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11 , edited 1/2/11

"Alvaro, see if the two other students have arrived" Yuuka looks out at the Dark skies through the window.
"Yes, Yuuka-sama" Alvaro puts his hand on his chest and bowed, he left the room without another word.
Creator
41849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
What's your name?I'm Mizore Senri.What's yours?Azusa Hiou.Wow you are a pureblood!!!Yes.Azusa saw Alvaro.Who is he?I don't know.Let's ask him.Mizore stood up and went near Alvaro.Hi,what's your name?I'm Mizore Senri.She smiled.
Creator
62071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

beki-nyan wrote:

What's your name?I'm Mizore Senri.What's yours?Azusa Hiou.Wow you are a pureblood!!!Yes.Azusa saw Alvaro.Who is he?I don't know.Let's ask him.Mizore stood up and went near Alvaro.Hi,what's your name?I'm Mizore Senri.She smiled.


"Ah, As expected from my Master, the vampires have arrived." Alvaro thought. He walked down the stairs and bowed down to Azusa. "Hiou-sama, Senri-san, we have been expecting you." He said. "I am Alvaro Rheis, the Lady will be meeting you later but no i think it's time for tea don't you think?" Alvaro said.
Creator
41849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
Mizore smiled.Okay.Azusa just nodded.
Creator
62071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Mizore smiled.Okay.Azusa just nodded.


"for a vampire, Mizore-chan is very cheerful" Alvaro stated as he poured the tea into the cup. "Azusa-sama, how are the Hiou Family?" He served tea to them and drank tea as well.
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
Ayumi walked inside and seat down on the sofa, she took one of her book out and started reading...
Creator
41849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
Mizore smiled.Azusa drank some tea and said.I don't know.I lost contact with them after my parents were killed before many years.
Creator
62071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

I-kiss wrote:

Ayumi walked inside and seat down on the sofa, she took one of her book out and started reading...


"oh, dear... Ouri-sama has come!" He placed his tea on top of the table and left Mizore-chan and Hiou-sama. He went straight to his Master
Creator
62071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Mizore smiled.Azusa drank some tea and said.I don't know.I lost contact with them after my parents were killed before many years.


"i see, well.. I have to call Yuuka-sama and tell her that Ouri-sama has come"
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11 , edited 1/2/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


I-kiss wrote:

Ayumi walked inside and seat down on the sofa, she took one of her book out and started reading...


"oh, dear... Ouri-sama has come!" He placed his tea on top of the table and left Mizore-chan and Hiou-sama. He went straight to his Master


Ayumi keep qiuet and keep reading her book, not paying any attention to whats happening around her..
Creator
62071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11



"Ayumi-san, Azusa-san, it's been a while" Yuuka came down the stairs and looks at ayumi who was still reading her book
Creator
41849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
Azusa continued drinking her tea but Mizore stood up and went to Ayumi.Hello Ouri-sama.I'm Mizore Senri.She smiled.
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:




"Ayumi-san, Azusa-san, it's been a while" Yuuka came down the stairs and looks at ayumi who was still reading her book


Ayumi put her book down and got up * It´s been a while Yuuka-sama* She smiled and bows down..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.