First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Moonlight Dormitory
Creator
63812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/3/11

bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"I'll say don't worry about it, the guardians have to deal with that" alvaro said.


*Yeah but whats the fun it that, i wanna have fun too* she said as she appeared behind Alvaro
( Hey let´s make Yuuka a littel mad at Alvaro)


(ok).

"What fun do you want to play? Hanadagi-sama?" Alvaro asked.
Posted 1/3/11 , edited 1/3/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"I'll say don't worry about it, the guardians have to deal with that" alvaro said.


*Yeah but whats the fun it that, i wanna have fun too* she said as she appeared behind Alvaro
( Hey let´s make Yuuka a littel mad at Alvaro)


(ok).

"What fun do you want to play? Hanadagi-sama?" Alvaro asked.


*Hmm i really wonder* Her finger goes down Alvaro´s neck, and her eyes glow red
Creator
63812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/3/11

bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"I'll say don't worry about it, the guardians have to deal with that" alvaro said.


*Yeah but whats the fun it that, i wanna have fun too* she said as she appeared behind Alvaro
( Hey let´s make Yuuka a littel mad at Alvaro)


(ok).

"What fun do you want to play? Hanadagi-sama?" Alvaro asked.


*Hmm i really wonder* Her finger goes down Alvaro´s neck, and her eyes glow red


"Ah.. Hanadagi-sama, what are you doing?" Alvaro felt chills
Posted 1/3/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"I'll say don't worry about it, the guardians have to deal with that" alvaro said.


*Yeah but whats the fun it that, i wanna have fun too* she said as she appeared behind Alvaro
( Hey let´s make Yuuka a littel mad at Alvaro)


(ok).

"What fun do you want to play? Hanadagi-sama?" Alvaro asked.


*Hmm i really wonder* Her finger goes down Alvaro´s neck, and her eyes glow red


"Ah.. Hanadagi-sama, what are you doing?" Alvaro felt chills


*Nothing really* she giggeld and her fangs grew out and she got a bit closer to Alvaro, she licked his neck a lil
Creator
63812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/3/11

bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"I'll say don't worry about it, the guardians have to deal with that" alvaro said.


*Yeah but whats the fun it that, i wanna have fun too* she said as she appeared behind Alvaro
( Hey let´s make Yuuka a littel mad at Alvaro)


(ok).

"What fun do you want to play? Hanadagi-sama?" Alvaro asked.


*Hmm i really wonder* Her finger goes down Alvaro´s neck, and her eyes glow red


"Ah.. Hanadagi-sama, what are you doing?" Alvaro felt chills


*Nothing really* she giggeld and her fangs grew out and she got a bit closer to Alvaro, she licked his neck a lil


"Hanadagi-sama..hahah.. that tickles" Alvaro giggled. "We're sorry, if your prey is very ticklish, he's always like that" Daisuke stated Yuuka just nodded/.
Posted 1/3/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"I'll say don't worry about it, the guardians have to deal with that" alvaro said.


*Yeah but whats the fun it that, i wanna have fun too* she said as she appeared behind Alvaro
( Hey let´s make Yuuka a littel mad at Alvaro)


(ok).

"What fun do you want to play? Hanadagi-sama?" Alvaro asked.


*Hmm i really wonder* Her finger goes down Alvaro´s neck, and her eyes glow red


"Ah.. Hanadagi-sama, what are you doing?" Alvaro felt chills


*Nothing really* she giggeld and her fangs grew out and she got a bit closer to Alvaro, she licked his neck a lil


"Hanadagi-sama..hahah.. that tickles" Alvaro giggled. "We're sorry, if your prey is very ticklish, he's always like that" Daisuke stated Yuuka just nodded/.


* Prey, not really i just wanted to see his reaction if i really did bite him, but i´m not thirsty right now so i´ll do it later, i mean if that okay with you Yuuka-san* she giggeld and appearded back on the sofa
Creator
63812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/3/11


"Do as you wish, YAmi-chan" Daisuke now nodded as Yuuka said those things. "Yuu--yuuka-sama, Dai-suke-sama" Alvaro started to have teardrop tears.
Posted 1/3/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"Do as you wish, YAmi-chan" Daisuke now nodded as Yuuka said those things. "Yuu--yuuka-sama, Dai-suke-sama" Alvaro started to have teardrop tears.


*There, there Alvaro-san i was just joking, you are a servent of the Kuran´s so i wouldn´t bite you even if my life was on the line* She giggels
Creator
63812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/3/11

bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"Do as you wish, YAmi-chan" Daisuke now nodded as Yuuka said those things. "Yuu--yuuka-sama, Dai-suke-sama" Alvaro started to have teardrop tears.


*There, there Alvaro-san i was just joking, you are a servent of the Kuran´s so i wouldn´t bite you even if my life was on the line* She giggels


"I wouldn't bite him even my brother dies because of me" yuuka coldly said. "Me too, the most delicious blood in the world is Yuuka's blood, very sweet" Daisuke elaborated. "phew" Alvaro said with cold sweat

Posted 1/3/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"Do as you wish, YAmi-chan" Daisuke now nodded as Yuuka said those things. "Yuu--yuuka-sama, Dai-suke-sama" Alvaro started to have teardrop tears.


*There, there Alvaro-san i was just joking, you are a servent of the Kuran´s so i wouldn´t bite you even if my life was on the line* She giggels


"I wouldn't bite him even my brother dies because of me" yuuka coldly said. "Me too, the most delicious blood in the world is Yuuka's blood, very sweet" Daisuke elaborated. "phew" Alvaro said with cold sweat



Yami smiles and looks at Alvaro * Ah Poor alvaro looks like nobody wants to drink your blood or just mabye* she girns a lil
Creator
63812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/3/11

bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


bad_littel-girl wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"Do as you wish, YAmi-chan" Daisuke now nodded as Yuuka said those things. "Yuu--yuuka-sama, Dai-suke-sama" Alvaro started to have teardrop tears.


*There, there Alvaro-san i was just joking, you are a servent of the Kuran´s so i wouldn´t bite you even if my life was on the line* She giggels


"I wouldn't bite him even my brother dies because of me" yuuka coldly said. "Me too, the most delicious blood in the world is Yuuka's blood, very sweet" Daisuke elaborated. "phew" Alvaro said with cold sweat



Yami smiles and looks at Alvaro * Ah Poor alvaro looks like nobody wants to drink your blood or just mabye* she girns a lil


Alvaro starts to shiver
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/3/11
Azusa was sitting on the sofa reading her book.She sensed her brother's presence.Go away!She said cold.Oh come on Azusa don't be so cold to me.She just ignored him and continued reading.Mizore came in the room.Hello Azusa-sama.Oh is this you brother Akira-sama?Yeah,i'm Akira and you are?I'm Mizore Senri.It's nice to meet you Mizore-san.She smiled.Nice to meet you too.
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/11
Yang appeared out of nowhere. Hello guys, hey we have new ones here. I'm Yang Kain nice to meet you all
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/11
What's the matter with Alvaro-san? . Yang noticed Alvaro was sweating
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/3/11
Akira smiles at Yang.I'm Akira Hiou-Azusa's brother and fiance.Don't remind me of that.Azusa said cold.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.