First  Prev  900  901  902  903  904  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  Next  Last
Post Reply Moonlight Dormitory
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

beki-nyan wrote:

''You think I don't know your family?One of your cousins is older than both me and you but does not want to get married.Your other cousin is still pretty young and is my sister's best friends.You have a choice.''


I don't talk to the older so much I was pick for my little cousin and she " starts I talk in a cute login voices as he hugs himsel " is my little cutie pie of a girl " he remembers who he was talking about and coughs " so you get the idea
Creator
41858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/11/13
''She's to young to understand but when she grows up I don't think she would want to marry you.You're her cousin,I doubt she'll be able to see you in another way.
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

beki-nyan wrote:

''She's to young to understand but when she grows up I don't think she would want to marry you.You're her cousin,I doubt she'll be able to see you in another way.


he starts to form anger in his voice well for a young age i think she will be fine i dont want her to see all this bull shit that is happening right now and if you were in my shoes you would do the same fucking thing.
Creator
41858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
''Calm down will you.''Azusa said.''I didn't mean it like that.What I wanted to say is that even purebloods should be able to choose who they want to marry.This thing about marring family members is stupid.''
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

beki-nyan wrote:

''Calm down will you.''Azusa said.''I didn't mean it like that.What I wanted to say is that even purebloods should be able to choose who they want to marry.This thing about marring family members is stupid.''


yeah but it has to be
Creator
41858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
''It doesn't and I'm not going to do it.''
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

beki-nyan wrote:

''It doesn't and I'm not going to do it.''


It is cause I care a lot for her and It would be safer under mine wing than to my marry me I do love her too
Creator
41858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
''But not like you love Ray.''Azusa told him.''Maybe you do have a point though.Better with you than someone worse.''
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13

beki-nyan wrote:

''But not like you love Ray.''Azusa told him.''Maybe you do have a point though.Better with you than someone worse.''


thanks for understanding that point.
Creator
41858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
''But it's still better if we can choose our own happiness.That's what I'm trying to do.For everyone's sake I wanna change this world we live in.This cruel yet beautiful world.''She admitted and looked away.
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/14/13

beki-nyan wrote:

''But it's still better if we can choose our own happiness.That's what I'm trying to do.For everyone's sake I wanna change this world we live in.This cruel yet beautiful world.''She admitted and looked away.


seiichi pats her head and smiles thanks for trying for me
Creator
41858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/15/13
''It's not only for you.I'm doing it for my sister,for Kyouta and Haruko and for all purebloods including myself.''
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

beki-nyan wrote:

''It's not only for you.I'm doing it for my sister,for Kyouta and Haruko and for all purebloods including myself.''


Well when thy old die it will work sorry if I don't sound two hopeful.
Creator
41858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/15/13
Azusa sighed.''I hope it will.If it doesn't there'll be so much unhappy people.''
Creator
79243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa sighed.''I hope it will.If it doesn't there'll be so much unhappy people.''


But there is hope for those that did find it
First  Prev  900  901  902  903  904  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  912  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.