First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11


It's just how she acted around you
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:



It's just how she acted around you


what?...like my big onee-san
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

what?...like my big onee-san


I don't know how to explain it but she does like you
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

what?...like my big onee-san


I don't know how to explain it but she does like you


he starts to scratch his head. sempai after meeting her, do you think me writing that letter would be a good idea.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

he starts to scratch his head. sempai after meeting her, do you think me writing that letter would be a good idea.


I think that would be a good idea she says while nodding
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he starts to scratch his head. sempai after meeting her, do you think me writing that letter would be a good idea.


I think that would be a good idea she says while nodding


thanks sempai. you are really a big help. takayoshi takes out his notebook and sits on the couch as he pulls out his pen to start writing he stops. what do i say to her.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

thanks sempai. you are really a big help. takayoshi takes out his notebook and sits on the couch as he pulls out his pen to start writing he stops. what do i say to her.


That I wouldn't know
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

thanks sempai. you are really a big help. takayoshi takes out his notebook and sits on the couch as he pulls out his pen to start writing he stops. what do i say to her.


That I wouldn't know


if i write some of it would tell me if it is good.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:


if i write some of it would tell me if it is good.


I could try
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


if i write some of it would tell me if it is good.


I could try


he writes something down and hands it to sempai. how is this? it reads i will always be your knight as long as you are my princess
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

he writes something down and hands it to sempai. how is this? it reads i will always be your knight as long as you are my princess


It's good so far I guess, making her feel like a princess is always a good thing
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he writes something down and hands it to sempai. how is this? it reads i will always be your knight as long as you are my princess


It's good so far I guess, making her feel like a princess is always a good thing


that sound so cocky he thinks to himself and a light goes on in his head. let me try this he takes back the pad and writes again I have been thinking alot about this for a long time. now. I am always so happy to be with you and i get this feeling in me that tells me something about you. it is weird. i never get this strong feeling with anyone. i always had this since we were kids and it was something that told me that you were close to me.
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:


okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he writes something down and hands it to sempai. how is this? it reads i will always be your knight as long as you are my princess


It's good so far I guess, making her feel like a princess is always a good thing


that sound so cocky he thinks to himself and a light goes on in his head. let me try this he takes back the pad and writes again how about this? I have been thinking alot about this for a long time. now. I am always so happy to be with you and i get this feeling in me that tells me something about you. it is weird. i never get this strong feeling with anyone. i always had this since we were kids and it was something that told me that you were close to me.


Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

that sound so cocky he thinks to himself and a light goes on in his head. let me try this he takes back the pad and writes again I have been thinking alot about this for a long time. now. I am always so happy to be with you and i get this feeling in me that tells me something about you. it is weird. i never get this strong feeling with anyone. i always had this since we were kids and it was something that told me that you were close to me.


Writing things like this must be hard
Creator
79483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

that sound so cocky he thinks to himself and a light goes on in his head. let me try this he takes back the pad and writes again I have been thinking alot about this for a long time. now. I am always so happy to be with you and i get this feeling in me that tells me something about you. it is weird. i never get this strong feeling with anyone. i always had this since we were kids and it was something that told me that you were close to me.


Writing things like this must be hard


((to much))
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.