First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

well that would cute us being in the same boat


Yeah I guess it would


by the way what is with your friends do they act weird around you sometimes
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

by the way what is with your friends do they act weird around you sometimes


Sometimes they are but I think it's cause of whatever those two are hiding
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

by the way what is with your friends do they act weird around you sometimes


Sometimes they are but I think it's cause of whatever those two are hiding


hiding
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

hiding


They never tell me anything about wherever they disappear to or why they can't tell me about it
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

hiding


They never tell me anything about wherever they disappear to or why they can't tell me about it


is you birthday coming up
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

is you birthday coming up


Why do you ask?
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

is you birthday coming up


Why do you ask?


maybe the are thinking if getting something takayoshi start to think to himself i hope it has nothing to do with the stuff one if them was talking about with that girl at the ball
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

maybe the are thinking if getting something takayoshi start to think to himself i hope it has nothing to do with the stuff one if them was talking about with that girl at the ball


Well it's not for a couple of months, my birthday is in July
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

maybe the are thinking if getting something takayoshi start to think to himself i hope it has nothing to do with the stuff one if them was talking about with that girl at the ball


Well it's not for a couple of months, my birthday is in July


well i was just spitballong ideas
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

well i was just spitballong ideas


Ok
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

well i was just spitballong ideas


Ok


what do you think that they are doning
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

what do you think that they are doning


Who knows they could be doing anything really
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

what do you think that they are doning


Who knows they could be doing anything really


must drive u nuts
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

must drive u nuts


It does but I've known them for so long I think I'm getting used to it
Creator
79327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 3/28/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

must drive u nuts


It does but I've known them for so long I think I'm getting used to it


how long? how long did you guy meet
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.