First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

veemon005 wrote:

how long? how long did you guy meet


I don't exactly know, I've known them as long as I can remember
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

how long? how long did you guy meet


I don't exactly know, I've known them as long as I can remember


how did you three meet?
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

veemon005 wrote:

how did you three meet?


I think we were neighbors when we were little
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

how did you three meet?


I think we were neighbors when we were little


you think?
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

veemon005 wrote:

you think?


You asked me how we met, I don't exactly known that cause I've known them for as long as I can even remember living
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you think?


You asked me how we met, I don't exactly known that cause I've known them for as long as I can even remember living


you must have been really young than.
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

veemon005 wrote:

you must have been really young than.


Yep , she smiled
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you must have been really young than.


Yep , she smiled


well tell me about what you do rememer.
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

veemon005 wrote:

well tell me about what you do rememer.


I remember going to a park with them almost every saturday, we would play in a sandbox, she laughs a little, And I remember going to Naoki's 4th birthday party, he threw cake at my face
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

well tell me about what you do rememer.


I remember going to a park with them almost every saturday, we would play in a sandbox, she laughs a little, And I remember going to Naoki's 4th birthday party, he threw cake at my face


what flavor was it? takayoshi starts to laugh sorry Haruko did that to me once but it was apple pie
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

veemon005 wrote:

what flavor was it? takayoshi starts to laugh sorry Haruko did that to me once but it was apple pie


I think it was chocolate, Hotaru laughs along
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

what flavor was it? takayoshi starts to laugh sorry Haruko did that to me once but it was apple pie


I think it was chocolate, Hotaru laughs along


i hope that it was tasty
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/11

veemon005 wrote:

i hope that it was tasty


It was, she laughed
Creator
79251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/30/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i hope that it was tasty


It was, she laughed


that had to be fun. what are they like
Creator
71985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/11

veemon005 wrote:

that had to be fun. what are they like


Hideki wasn't cold like he is now and Naoki is pretty much the same
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.