First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:
we should see the head mistress


Yes that would be the best idea, I believe
Creator
79491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:
we should see the head mistress


Yes that would be the best idea, I believe


if we cant meet with her maybe ...maybe not
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11 , edited 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:

if we cant meet with her maybe ...maybe not


Then what should we do if she's not there
Creator
79491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

if we cant meet with her maybe ...maybe not


Then what should we do if she's not there


yeah tell us. maybe as Yuuka. dorm leader Kuran i mean.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:

yeah tell us. maybe as Yuuka. dorm leader Kuran i mean.


Do you think she would tell us, I mean she's almost as cold as Hideki
Creator
79491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

yeah tell us. maybe as Yuuka. dorm leader Kuran i mean.


Do you think she would tell us, I mean she's almost as cold as Hideki


i could ask. but i dont know if she would tell me much. i know as much as you do.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:

i could ask. but i dont know if she would tell me much. i know as much as you do.


I see
Creator
79491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i could ask. but i dont know if she would tell me much. i know as much as you do.


I see


i dont know how much i can she hear someone coming she hides below the window.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:

i dont know how much i can she hear someone coming she hides below the window.


Hotaru watches as the guy walks past them, He's gone
Creator
79491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i dont know how much i can she hear someone coming she hides below the window.


Hotaru watches as the guy walks past them, He's gone


so i was saying that this teacher was so mean....he is gone. sitting down. i dont know how much i could get from Kuran sama. but i could try.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:

so i was saying that this teacher was so mean....he is gone. sitting down. i dont know how much i could get from Kuran sama. but i could try.


Ok well there's no harm in trying
Creator
79491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/1/11 , edited 4/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

so i was saying that this teacher was so mean....he is gone. sitting down. i dont know how much i could get from Kuran sama. but i could try.


Ok well there's no harm in trying


Yeah Haru-chan. why not try. i will try
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:

Yeah Haru-chan. why not try. i will try


Alright
Creator
79491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Yeah Haru-chan. why not try. i will try


Alright


i be right back.i have to check something.
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

veemon005 wrote:

i be right back.i have to check something.


Ok
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.