• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Posted 2/6/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana was sitting on one sofa-she could rest cuz it wasn't time for patroling now.


Rein walked by Nana's dorm and put her hand on her dorms rooms door.
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/11
Hideki entered the dorm and went to their room to look for Naoki but he wasn't there Where is he he thought aloud
Creator
65636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

okamihakumei wrote:

Hideki entered the dorm and went to their room to look for Naoki but he wasn't there Where is he he thought aloud


"excuse me but who are you looking for?" Shigeru suddenly asked.
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"excuse me but who are you looking for?" Shigeru suddenly asked.


he turned around My brother, Naoki
Creator
65636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"excuse me but who are you looking for?" Shigeru suddenly asked.


he turned around My brother, Naoki


"Maybe he's in a night class Dorm of something" shigeru thought
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Maybe he's in a night class Dorm of something" shigeru thought


that idiot, wandering around a school that is swarming with purebloods he thought
Creator
65636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"Maybe he's in a night class Dorm of something" shigeru thought


that idiot, wandering around a school that is swarming with purebloods he thought


"I'm sure that some guardians are at the search" Shigeru smiled./
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"I'm sure that some guardians are at the search" Shigeru smiled./


Alright that's just what I'm going to have to believe for now
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/11
Hideki came back into the dorm after finding Naoki, they both sat down on the couch in the front
Creator
65636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/6/11

okamihakumei wrote:

Hideki came back into the dorm after finding Naoki, they both sat down on the couch in the front


Haruka was running and looking for something. "oii, haru!" shouted Shigeru. "a new student is in front of the gates" he continued.
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/11
Hotaru, Naoki and Hideki are in the dorm, Where were you, Hotaru asked Hideki, Why are you asking, Becuase I want to know, Naoki then whispered in Hideki's ear, Someone in class said you were at the assoiciation, she's wondering what that is, Why won't you two tell me? she asked angered
Creator
65636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:

Hotaru, Naoki and Hideki are in the dorm, Where were you, Hotaru asked Hideki, Why are you asking, Becuase I want to know, Naoki then whispered in Hideki's ear, Someone in class said you were at the assoiciation, she's wondering what that is, Why won't you two tell me? she asked angered


Announcer: to all students, please asks permit to the principal if you want to leave the campus for security reasons.

Girl 1(chatting): Have you heard?
Girl2: what is it?"
girl 1: Suzumiya-san was kidnapped or vanished.

The dorm was full of noise.
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

Announcer: to all students, please asks permit to the principal if you want to leave the campus for security reasons.

Girl 1(chatting): Have you heard?
Girl2: what is it?"
girl 1: Suzumiya-san was kidnapped or vanished.

The dorm was full of noise.


That's weird
Creator
81979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/18/11 , edited 3/19/11
Takayoshi walks into the dorm. he closes the door behind and leans against it. i wonder why i felt the same way i do for Haruko with Shoutou-sempai? he grabs his chest. no there was something more for haruko. he makes his way to his room.
77973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
Naoki and Hotara entered the dorm room after the ball was over
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.