WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  767  768  769  770  771  772  773  774  775  776  777  778  779  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Ray goes to his room and cries into his pillow


Hideki leaves the dorm again for a little bit


Takayoshi walks back up to the door, as hidiki walks out. Hey dude what's up where you going
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi walks back up to the door, as hidiki walks out. Hey dude what's up where you going


I'm just going to walk around for a bit, no particular reason
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi walks back up to the door, as hidiki walks out. Hey dude what's up where you going


I'm just going to walk around for a bit, no particular reason


Cool just be careful " Takayoshi starts to walk inside but stops " he did seiichi and ray talk yet
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

veemon005 wrote:

Cool just be careful " Takayoshi starts to walk inside but stops " he did seiichi and ray talk yet


Yeah they did. Leave him be, he wants to be alone right now
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Cool just be careful " Takayoshi starts to walk inside but stops " he did seiichi and ray talk yet


Yeah they did. Leave him be, he wants to be alone right now


Takayoshi looks worried a bit I should just check to see if he is still there
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi looks worried a bit I should just check to see if he is still there


I guess you could try, but whatever Seiichi told him shook him up a bit. It looked like he was holding back tears until we got back here
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi looks worried a bit I should just check to see if he is still there


I guess you could try, but whatever Seiichi told him shook him up a bit. It looked like he was holding back tears until we got back here


Well I am going to see if he didn't run or jumped
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

veemon005 wrote:

Well I am going to see if he didn't run or jumped


Alright, you ok going up there alone
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Well I am going to see if he didn't run or jumped


Alright, you ok going up there alone


Haha I count he would attack me
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

veemon005 wrote:

Haha I count he would attack me


Not worried about that Hideki said before he walked on
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Haha I count he would attack me


Not worried about that Hideki said before he walked on


Well talk to you later " Takayoshi walks inside
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

veemon005 wrote:

Well talk to you later " Takayoshi walks inside


Hideki nods then walks away
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Well talk to you later " Takayoshi walks inside


Hideki nods then walks away


Takayoshi walks up stairs
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi walks up stairs


Naoki and Hotaru were in Naoki's room. He was teaching her a little bit on how to fight
Creator
83157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi walks up stairs


Naoki and Hotaru were in Naoki's room. He was teaching her a little bit on how to fight


takayoshi walks up to the door and knocks. hey got a sec naoki
First  Prev  767  768  769  770  771  772  773  774  775  776  777  778  779  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.