• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  777  778  779  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  787  788  789  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/28/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

takayoshi walks out and runs into hotaru. hey hey nothing happen last night


Hotaru yawns and shakes her head Nothing happened, I just stayed in his room last night


Takayoshi pats her head . I know I am just busting with you I know he wouldn't force you or anything anyway ray is down stairs if you want to talk to him
78359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/13

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi pats her head . I know I am just busting with you I know he wouldn't force you or anything anyway ray is down stairs if you want to talk to him


How is he or do you know?
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 2/28/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi pats her head . I know I am just busting with you I know he wouldn't force you or anything anyway ray is down stairs if you want to talk to him


How is he or do you know?


He didn't not sleep he was pacing and flopping in his bed last night and when I got back from work last night he was waiting for the sun rise something really got him. I just don't know what
78359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/13


Should I go and talk to him or should we leave him be
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/5/13

okamihakumei wrote:



Should I go and talk to him or should we leave him be


i would give it a try
78359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

veemon005 wrote:

i would give it a try


Hotaru nodded Alright
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i would give it a try


Hotaru nodded Alright


i saw him down stairs before go and talk to him.
78359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

veemon005 wrote:

i saw him down stairs before go and talk to him.


Ok Hotaru goes to the stairs and walks down them
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i saw him down stairs before go and talk to him.


Ok Hotaru goes to the stairs and walks down them


ray waas sitting on the couch in sweats thinking
78359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

veemon005 wrote:

ray waas sitting on the couch in sweats thinking


Hi Ray-chan Hotaru said and sat down next to him
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i saw him down stairs before go and talk to him.


Ok Hotaru goes to the stairs and walks down them


ray jumps a bit and looks at hotaru [oh hi good morning he said in a small voice looking away
78359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

veemon005 wrote:

ray jumps a bit and looks at hotaru [oh hi good morning he said in a small voice looking away


Are you alright, you seem out of it
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/19/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

ray jumps a bit and looks at hotaru [oh hi good morning he said in a small voice looking away


Are you alright, you seem out of it


I didn't sleep last night there is so much that I was thinking about it is hard. and se.....seiichi told me so much and i dont know what the hell to think about it.
Creator
82403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

ray jumps a bit and looks at hotaru [oh hi good morning he said in a small voice looking away


Are you alright, you seem out of it


I didn't sleep last night there is so much that I was thinking about it is hard. and se.....seiichi told me so much and i dont know what the hell to think about it.
78359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/13

veemon005 wrote:

I didn't sleep last night there is so much that I was thinking about it is hard. and se.....seiichi told me so much and i dont know what the hell to think about it.


Do you want to talk about it or do you think you'll be alright
First  Prev  777  778  779  780  781  782  783  784  785  786  787  788  789  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.