First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

yeah and believing in monsters too.


He nods turning to Naoki and whispers to him, Look at the ensemble on the knife
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

yeah and believing in monsters too.


He nods turning to Naoki and whispers to him, Look at the ensemble on the knife


Takayoshi put the knife back in his jacket. crazy stories.
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi put the knife back in his jacket. crazy stories.


I see, Hideki sat down on the couch
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11 , edited 3/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi put the knife back in his jacket. crazy stories.


I see, Hideki sat down on the couch


Takayoshi start to walk up the stairs well i going to bed. i guess i see you in class
((i will be moving to class))
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to walk up the stairs well i going to bed. i guess i see you in class
((i will be moving to class))


Alright , Naoki and Hideki stayed down there for a couple more hours talking before they went up to their room to sleep
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to walk up the stairs well i going to bed. i guess i see you in class
((i will be moving to class))


Alright , Naoki and Hideki stayed down there for a couple more hours talking before they went up to their room to sleep


Mitsuru passing by while reading his chem, book
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Mitsuru passing by while reading his chem, book


The two did not notice Mitsuru pass by and continued, At the association I heard that the headmaster's niece went missing and they suspect a level e, I've been noticing fewer students around, The senate is also looking into this matter, Naoki nods
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11
Takayoshi walks into the dorm well thanks for paying me back. that cafe was really good sempai.
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi walks into the dorm well thanks for paying me back. that cafe was really good sempai.


I agree, it was really good
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi walks into the dorm well thanks for paying me back. that cafe was really good sempai.


I agree, it was really good


now i wish i got cake too. he puts his arm behind his head. by the way sorry about Haru-chan acting like a goof, it cause i act like one too. he laughs.
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

now i wish i got cake too. he puts his arm behind his head. by the way sorry about Haru-chan acting like a goof, it cause i act like one too. he laughs.


It's ok it was nice, she smiles and looks around I don't think they're here yet
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11
that stinks and you were so worry about them not making it to class, you so yell at them..
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

that stinks and you were so worry about them not making it to class, you so yell at them..


I probably will when they get back
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

that stinks and you were so worry about them not making it to class, you so yell at them..


I probably will when they get back


you should really lay it thick too. may be give a tear in the eyes. but i just being a jerk
Creator
75943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

you should really lay it thick too. may be give a tear in the eyes. but i just being a jerk


If I go that far, Hideki will do something that will anger Naoki then I will have a fight to deal with
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.