First  Prev  798  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/22/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Shiro shakes naoki hand " thanks


Don't worry about the three of you can't go hungry


Miki looks at naoki "water
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/13

veemon005 wrote:

Miki looks at naoki "water


Naoki nods and gives her some more
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/23/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Miki looks at naoki "water


Naoki nods and gives her some more


miki drinks some more. thank you
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/13

veemon005 wrote:

miki drinks some more. thank you


You're welcome
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/24/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

miki drinks some more. thank you


You're welcome


the boys drink as well. Takayoshi walks back in. kids it is time for a bath
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/13

veemon005 wrote:

the boys drink as well. Takayoshi walks back in. kids it is time for a bath


Hotaru puts Miki down Go and follow Uncle Tak-kun
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/28/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

the boys drink as well. Takayoshi walks back in. kids it is time for a bath


Hotaru puts Miki down Go and follow Uncle Tak-kun


The boys follow " no cause I am a girl I don't want uncle to see
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

veemon005 wrote:

The boys follow " no cause I am a girl I don't want uncle to see


Alright then come on with me, you have to get clean too
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/29/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

The boys follow " no cause I am a girl I don't want uncle to see


Alright then come on with me, you have to get clean too


Takayoshi was opening the door talking with the stundests " if you want I can give them a bath. " I got it guys miki would you like to come with me. they all nod
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi was opening the door talking with the stundests " if you want I can give them a bath. " I got it guys miki would you like to come with me. they all nod


Hotaru and Naoki leave Takayoshi's room as the kids go and take baths
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/29/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi was opening the door talking with the stundests " if you want I can give them a bath. " I got it guys miki would you like to come with me. they all nod


Hotaru and Naoki leave Takayoshi's room as the kids go and take baths


Eric takes the kids as Takayoshi waves than grabs hotaru and naoki back into his room "what the hell makings kills there parents
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

veemon005 wrote:

Eric takes the kids as Takayoshi waves than grabs hotaru and naoki back into his room "what the hell makings kills there parents


He would go and cause something not liking the new order
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/30/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Eric takes the kids as Takayoshi waves than grabs hotaru and naoki back into his room "what the hell makings kills there parents


He would go and cause something not liking the new order


No there mother and grandmother they made them do it
Creator
73393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

veemon005 wrote:

No there mother and grandmother they made them do it


Naoki sits down So who exactly do we have to go after to get these kids home
Creator
79503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/30/13

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

No there mother and grandmother they made them do it


Naoki sits down So who exactly do we have to go after to get these kids home


Haruko taro and shiro father it is a thing that family does lie to the kids and try to kill the parent
First  Prev  798  799  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  810  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.