First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunlight Dormitory
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you should really lay it thick too. may be give a tear in the eyes. but i just being a jerk


If I go that far, Hideki will do something that will anger Naoki then I will have a fight to deal with


ok that was in bad taste sorry sempai
Creator
75825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

ok that was in bad taste sorry sempai


It's all good they aren't here to hear you
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

ok that was in bad taste sorry sempai


It's all good they aren't here to hear you


yeah Haru-chan would have pull my nose for that. thinking about Haruko he has a small smile on his face.
Creator
75825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

yeah Haru-chan would have pull my nose for that. thinking about Haruko he has a small smile on his face.


So how do you think it went with her?
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

yeah Haru-chan would have pull my nose for that. thinking about Haruko he has a small smile on his face.


So how do you think it went with her?


he jumps out of surpires with who?!?
Creator
75825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

he jumps out of surpires with who?!?


Haruko, I thought you liked her
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he jumps out of surpires with who?!?


Haruko, I thought you liked her


Does it show that much!?!
Creator
75825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

Does it show that much!?!


I think it does
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Does it show that much!?!


I think it does


Crap well you guessed it
Creator
75825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

Crap well you guessed it


She giggles a little bit, Well it was pretty obvious that she had developed some feelings for you as well even if she herself doesn't knwo of them
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Crap well you guessed it


She giggles a little bit, Well it was pretty obvious that she had developed some feelings for you as well even if she herself doesn't knwo of them


Takayoshi start to blush a bit feelings...for me? well all the grabing is cause i act like a goof ball the the ladies. that what happens when you teach manners to a dog like me . trying to laugh it off. she just trying to keep me in line.
Creator
75825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to blush a bit feelings...for me? well all the grabing is cause i act like a goof ball the the ladies. that what happens when you teach manners to a dog like me . trying to laugh it off. she just trying to keep me in line.


A dog?, she laughs at the thought of Takayoshi's face on a dog
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to blush a bit feelings...for me? well all the grabing is cause i act like a goof ball the the ladies. that what happens when you teach manners to a dog like me . trying to laugh it off. she just trying to keep me in line.


A dog?, she laughs at the thought of Takayoshi's face on a dog


thinking to himself. Haru-chan having feelings for me? would she have feelings for a kid like me. sempai do you think so
Creator
75825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

veemon005 wrote:

thinking to himself. Haru-chan having feelings for me? would she have feelings for a kid like me. sempai do you think so


She nods, Yep
Creator
80593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

thinking to himself. Haru-chan having feelings for me? would she have feelings for a kid like me. sempai do you think so


She nods, Yep


how.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.