First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Graphics Request
G R A P H I C <> M O D
6881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / India
Offline
Posted 1/7/11



is there a specific character that u want? give me the characters name and anime, and i'll do it.
Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

tina_arjuna wrote:




is there a specific character that u want? give me the characters name and anime, and i'll do it.


well i dont have anyone in specific.

what about this pic -



i put three, so if one doesnt work. i'd really like an avii on the first on but if you can then do one on the second or third, if these pics dont work, please just find a picture yourself cause it take me a while to find a pic and all.
G R A P H I C <> M O D
6881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / India
Offline
Posted 1/8/11


is there a specific character that u want? give me the characters name and anime, and i'll do it.


well i dont have anyone in specific.

what about this pic -



i put three, so if one doesnt work. i'd really like an avii on the first on but if you can then do one on the second or third, if these pics dont work, please just find a picture yourself cause it take me a while to find a pic and all.

here's it plz tell me if u want changes


Member
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

tina_arjuna wrote:



is there a specific character that u want? give me the characters name and anime, and i'll do it.


well i dont have anyone in specific.

what about this pic -



i put three, so if one doesnt work. i'd really like an avii on the first on but if you can then do one on the second or third, if these pics dont work, please just find a picture yourself cause it take me a while to find a pic and all.

here's it plz tell me if u want changes





thank you, i was wondering if you could take the writing out or put it to the side or something, and add more textures to it to make it a bit more flashy. sorry if im asking for alot
Posted 1/8/11

CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:

Payment


>Invite friends
>5 Forum Post


Application


Payed:
Text:
Type of Graphic (Avii, banner,...........):
Picture (In Spoiler):


Payed: Invite Friends
Text: Rima-chan (top) Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover (bottom of Rima-chan) I hate you very much (middle)
Type of Graphic: Avii
Picture:

G R A P H I C <> M O D
6881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / India
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover wrote:


CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:

Payment


>Invite friends
>5 Forum Post


Application


Payed:
Text:
Type of Graphic (Avii, banner,...........):
Picture (In Spoiler):


Payed: Invite Friends
Text: Rima-chan (top) Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover (bottom of Rima-chan) I hate you very much (middle)
Type of Graphic: Avii
Picture:



this picture is very LQ PLZ GIVE ANOTHER ONE
Posted 1/9/11

tina_arjuna wrote:


Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover wrote:


CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:

Payment


>Invite friends
>5 Forum Post


Application


Payed:
Text:
Type of Graphic (Avii, banner,...........):
Picture (In Spoiler):


Payed: Invite Friends
Text: Rima-chan (top) Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover (bottom of Rima-chan) I love music
Type of Graphic: Avii
Picture:



this picture is very LQ PLZ GIVE ANOTHER ONE


agh ... fine

G R A P H I C <> M O D
6881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / India
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

here's ur avi plz use

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.