First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what do you like and dislike the most about india
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Gaarindor wrote:


Not the ones I have seen....


whom have u seen?
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Ghenna
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
I love India (Bangalore)..been there twice..love the food(Especially the food)shopping,the people:}...tralalalalala..
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
I love the food but I don't like how women get treated over there. A women is pretty muched sold as a slave (arranged marriage/payin a dowry).
97968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Bravo! Love India. India will make USA realize it needs to get off its dead rear end by cultivating the leadership here to think about what's good for the country as a whole (not just themselves) and train its population to compete in the world marketplace.
57277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

kaishori wrote:


Gaarindor wrote:


Not the ones I have seen....


whom have u seen?


I have many friends from different races... one of my friends from India is actually quite attractive, but I also have ones that really are not.
What I am getting at is that every race has different personalities, body shapes, and all. So your statement rings true with every race... but not every individual in the world.
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

Gaarindor wrote:


kaishori wrote:


Gaarindor wrote:


Not the ones I have seen....


whom have u seen?


I have many friends from different races... one of my friends from India is actually quite attractive, but I also have ones that really are not.
What I am getting at is that every race has different personalities, body shapes, and all. So your statement rings true with every race... but not every individual in the world.

ya thats true..its in our genes but all dont have it..
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

santheprophet wrote:

I love the food but I don't like how women get treated over there. A women is pretty muched sold as a slave (arranged marriage/payin a dowry).


nowdays the concept of arranged marriage has changed..love marraige is accepted..arranged marriages do take place but not against the wishes of the woman.. and dowry system doesnt exist except in some backward places..but ya discrimination is still there.
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

bemused_Bohemian wrote:

Bravo! Love India. India will make USA realize it needs to get off its dead rear end by cultivating the leadership here to think about what's good for the country as a whole (not just themselves) and train its population to compete in the world marketplace.


the population is too much here.......
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/7/11
It's all a lie.
Posted 1/7/11
hmmm i learned a lot about india from the novel i studied in college ( a passage to india) very interesting indeed !!!
too many languages , ethnicities, races, religions and stuff going on in there !!
in my country indians are all over the place lol kinda taking over all the jobs too !! i think this is so wrong i mean working and staying in a country so far away from their homelands just to earn a little amount of money not to mention my country's culture seems so different and strange to them i guess which is kinda frustrating to them well that's according to an indian friend i have in facebook !!!

i like : bollywood , their beautiful hair, the charming nature
i dislike : racism ? ( coz of different ethnicities languages religions ..etc) , that it's so overpopulated and crowded with people ?
23120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On an Enigmatic R...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
i love the food there, but hate the weather lol
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

kaishori wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


kaishori wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

I don't like anything about India. It's just a dirty, dirty place that I want nothing to do with.

have u ever been to india?


Yea. It was pretty much the equivalent to hell on earth. I wouldn't go there unless you're blind, deaf, and dumb or just really enjoy being miserable.


ohh...i see.which place did u visit in india?


New Delhi *shudders* I thought capitols were supposed to be nice places, not poverty stricken cesspools.
Posted 1/7/11
Likes: The culture, certain practices (e.g yoga), the beautiful skin tones, the language, the music (sometimes)
Dislikes: [certain] Bollywood movies, the rate of child prostitution, arranged marriage, prejudice behavior, Kama Sutra (lol)

That's all I can think of right now.
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

h3ntie wrote:


kaishori wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


kaishori wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

I don't like anything about India. It's just a dirty, dirty place that I want nothing to do with.

have u ever been to india?


Yea. It was pretty much the equivalent to hell on earth. I wouldn't go there unless you're blind, deaf, and dumb or just really enjoy being miserable.


ohh...i see.which place did u visit in india?


New Delhi *shudders* I thought capitols were supposed to be nice places, not poverty stricken cesspools.


ohk...thats cuz of too much population and pollution..try visiting north east or places like kashmir or shimla next time..
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

black-boss wrote:

hmmm i learned a lot about india from the novel i studied in college ( a passage to india) very interesting indeed !!!
too many languages , ethnicities, races, religions and stuff going on in there !!
in my country indians are all over the place lol kinda taking over all the jobs too !! i think this is so wrong i mean working and staying in a country so far away from their homelands just to earn a little amount of money not to mention my country's culture seems so different and strange to them i guess which is kinda frustrating to them well that's according to an indian friend i have in facebook !!!

i like : bollywood , their beautiful hair, the charming nature
i dislike : racism ? ( coz of different ethnicities languages religions ..etc) , that it's so overpopulated and crowded with people ?

hmmm actually i liked ur points..the indians should work in india and try earning here and doing something better for this place rather than settling abroad..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.