First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] DWMA front
Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*takes control of her arms,rapidly kills kishins*
Thanks Stiyl >.<
No problem.Its my job to project my meister/current user.Plus said user is my girlfriend.
Yeah but still.
What?
Mm..Nothing.
Hmmm...Oh well.
*keeps killing kishins*
~w/ Halloween~
Hurry up,another round of em are about 500 meters away.
Acckk! Im stuffed D;....
Burp.Or bag em up for later.
I'll keep em for later...
Here's a sack.*tosses her a sack*
Thanks..Now lets kill ;D!!!*starts killing em*
Wait up!*owns the crap outta them*
You'll have to be faster than that!

Posted 1/21/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*takes control of her arms,rapidly kills kishins*
Thanks Stiyl >.<
No problem.Its my job to project my meister/current user.Plus said user is my girlfriend.
Yeah but still.
What?
Mm..Nothing.
Hmmm...Oh well.
*keeps killing kishins*
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
~w/ Halloween~
Hurry up,another round of em are about 500 meters away.
Acckk! Im stuffed D;....
Burp.Or bag em up for later.
I'll keep em for later...
Here's a sack.*tosses her a sack*
Thanks..Now lets kill ;D!!!*starts killing em*
Wait up!*owns the crap outta them*
You'll have to be faster than that!
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...


Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*takes control of her arms,rapidly kills kishins*
Thanks Stiyl >.<
No problem.Its my job to project my meister/current user.Plus said user is my girlfriend.
Yeah but still.
What?
Mm..Nothing.
Hmmm...Oh well.
*keeps killing kishins*
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
~w/ Halloween~
Hurry up,another round of em are about 500 meters away.
Acckk! Im stuffed D;....
Burp.Or bag em up for later.
I'll keep em for later...
Here's a sack.*tosses her a sack*
Thanks..Now lets kill ;D!!!*starts killing em*
Wait up!*owns the crap outta them*
You'll have to be faster than that!
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*




Posted 1/21/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*






Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*








Posted 1/21/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?










Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*

Posted 1/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*


Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
Okay! Fira!! *a fire dragon shoots from teh blade* WTH!??
~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*
*keeps running and jumping* You've gotta be faster to catch up!!




Posted 1/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
Okay! Fira!! *a fire dragon shoots from teh blade* WTH!??
Something tells me either you really want them to die or you're scared as hell.Or both.
~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*
*keeps running and jumping* You've gotta be faster to catch up!!
Im adding a speed spell to this thing!*says random crap,board now travels 500kph*






Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
Okay! Fira!! *a fire dragon shoots from teh blade* WTH!??
Something tells me either you really want them to die or you're scared as hell.Or both.
What ever lets go!*runs*



~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*
*keeps running and jumping* You've gotta be faster to catch up!!
Im adding a speed spell to this thing!*says random crap,board now travels 500kph*
STILL SLOW!*runs 5x faster than that ;D do teh math*
Posted 1/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
Okay! Fira!! *a fire dragon shoots from teh blade* WTH!??
Something tells me either you really want them to die or you're scared as hell.Or both.
What ever lets go!*runs*
Underground.


~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*
*keeps running and jumping* You've gotta be faster to catch up!!
Im adding a speed spell to this thing!*says random crap,board now travels 500kph*
STILL SLOW!*runs 5x faster than that ;D do teh math*

Omfg Halloween!*says more random crap,board is now connected to automatically go faster than Halloween*Hehe,I cheated.
Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.
Hikari: OMG A SPIDER EEEEK!
Lan: KYAA~
Rin: WHERE/?!?!?!?<(lol)

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
Okay! Fira!! *a fire dragon shoots from teh blade* WTH!??
Something tells me either you really want them to die or you're scared as hell.Or both.
What ever lets go!*runs*
Underground.
Right!*turns into a cave* *gulp*....Its so dark...


~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*
*keeps running and jumping* You've gotta be faster to catch up!!
Im adding a speed spell to this thing!*says random crap,board now travels 500kph*
STILL SLOW!*runs 5x faster than that ;D do teh math*

Omfg Halloween!*says more random crap,board is now connected to automatically go faster than Halloween*Hehe,I cheated. *starts walking and teleports to the area* Muahahaha now your at a walking speed ;P!!!


Posted 1/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.
Hikari: OMG A SPIDER EEEEK!
Lan: KYAA~
Rin: WHERE/?!?!?!?<(lol)

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
Okay! Fira!! *a fire dragon shoots from teh blade* WTH!??
Something tells me either you really want them to die or you're scared as hell.Or both.
What ever lets go!*runs*
Underground.
Right!*turns into a cave* *gulp*....Its so dark...
Dont worry,Im here.Also you could just use a bit of fire to make some light.

~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*
*keeps running and jumping* You've gotta be faster to catch up!!
Im adding a speed spell to this thing!*says random crap,board now travels 500kph*
STILL SLOW!*runs 5x faster than that ;D do teh math*

Omfg Halloween!*says more random crap,board is now connected to automatically go faster than Halloween*Hehe,I cheated. *starts walking and teleports to the area* Muahahaha now your at a walking speed ;P!!!
*makes a portal,flies through it,appears where she is,hops off board*You were saying now?



Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


~w/ Thanaros~
(this is basicly killing kishins and in the mountains..)

~w/ Hikari~
They keep exploring.
Hikari: OMG A SPIDER EEEEK!
Lan: KYAA~
Rin: WHERE/?!?!?!?<(lol)

~w/ Minako~
*helping her*I sense something 1km away.
Sh-should we go?
Of course!...I sense Index and Halloween heading for it as well.
Mkay.*starts dodging every kishins attack and runs in that direction*
You dont have too rush they still have 4km to go.
I know but theres them to deal with *points to kishins*
Just keep blasting fire at em.
Okay! Fira!! *a fire dragon shoots from teh blade* WTH!??
Something tells me either you really want them to die or you're scared as hell.Or both.
What ever lets go!*runs*
Underground.
Right!*turns into a cave* *gulp*....Its so dark...
Dont worry,Im here.Also you could just use a bit of fire to make some light.
Wait stop dont! This place is full of oil.. and ..gunpowder?

~w/ Halloween~
Oh come on!*senses something*Woah!I sense something up ahead!But its like 5km away...
5 KM1?!?....God lets go!! *jumps on the kishins and runs over there*
*summons her flying snowboard and follows her*
*keeps running*
*flys beside her*You arent tired yet?
Nope actually im bursting with energy!*runs faster*
Oh god.*speeds up a lot*
*keeps running and jumping* You've gotta be faster to catch up!!
Im adding a speed spell to this thing!*says random crap,board now travels 500kph*
STILL SLOW!*runs 5x faster than that ;D do teh math*

Omfg Halloween!*says more random crap,board is now connected to automatically go faster than Halloween*Hehe,I cheated. *starts walking and teleports to the area* Muahahaha now your at a walking speed ;P!!!
*makes a portal,flies through it,appears where she is,hops off board*You were saying now?
Hehe I do this!*runs EPICLY FASTER and there is a tree infront of index a little farther so she hits it and falls* Ahaha gotcha!




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.