First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Una Carozza Cafe
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:

Hotaru enters the cafe and sits down near the window


Mitsuru stopped searching for cross academy and rested for a while inside
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

Mitsuru stopped searching for cross academy and rested for a while inside


She walks over to him, Hello
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/1/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

Mitsuru stopped searching for cross academy and rested for a while inside


She walks over to him, Hello


"i'm so tired!!" Mitsuru shouted
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"i'm so tired!!" Mitsuru shouted


Um ok, she said confused, Why are you tired?
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"i'm so tired!!" Mitsuru shouted


Um ok, she said confused, Why are you tired?


'where the hell is that Cross Academy!!!" Mitsuru got crazy he drink his water and started to calm down.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

'where the hell is that Cross Academy!!!" Mitsuru got crazy he drink his water and started to calm down.


I know where that is, I attend there
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

'where the hell is that Cross Academy!!!" Mitsuru got crazy he drink his water and started to calm down.


I know where that is, I attend there


"well then take me there peasant!" Mitsuru stood up
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"well then take me there peasant!" Mitsuru stood up


She stood there, said nothing and went in the direction opposite to where cross academy was
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"well then take me there peasant!" Mitsuru stood up


She stood there, said nothing and went in the direction opposite to where cross academy was


"where the hell are we!"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"where the hell are we!"


She continued to say nothing and this time went in the right direction of cross
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

"where the hell are we!"


She continued to say nothing and this time went in the right direction of cross


"is that the academy?" Mitsuru asked.
Creator
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/5/11
Yeah,that's the academy.Ai was behind her.Are you a new student here?
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yeah,that's the academy.Ai was behind her.Are you a new student here?


Mitsuru nodded.
Creator
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/5/11
Ai smiled.It's nice to meet you.I'm Ai Kiryuu.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Ai smiled.It's nice to meet you.I'm Ai Kiryuu.


"i'mm Mitsuru stein"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.