First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Una Carozza Cafe
Creator
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/5/11
It's nice to meet you,Stein-san.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

It's nice to meet you,Stein-san.


"nice too meet u too"
Creator
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/5/11
There you are Ai.Auzsa was behind her.Hello Azusa-sama.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

There you are Ai.Auzsa was behind her.Hello Azusa-sama.


(we're gonna change location, To Cross academy)
Creator
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/5/11
((okay))
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/11
Kotone is sitting outside the cafe on a bench. She knew she had to get to cross academy before her parents could find her but she was too tired to make another step
Creator
83010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11
Haruko walks into the cafe and starts to stare at a big piece of chocolate cake that looks so tasty Haru-chan dont stare at other people food.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

veemon005 wrote:

Haruko walks into the cafe and starts to stare at a big piece of chocolate cake that looks so tasty Haru-chan dont stare at other people food.


It does look good though
Creator
83010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Haruko walks into the cafe and starts to stare at a big piece of chocolate cake that looks so tasty Haru-chan dont stare at other people food.


It does look good though


he lets go to the booth over in the corner
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

veemon005 wrote:

he lets go to the booth over in the corner


Alright
Creator
83010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

he lets go to the booth over in the corner


Alright


i want a big treat Haruko starts to walk to the booth after you sempai
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

veemon005 wrote:

i want a big treat Haruko starts to walk to the booth after you sempai


Thank you
Creator
83010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i want a big treat Haruko starts to walk to the booth after you sempai


Thank you


Haruko sits in the booth. what do they have. i wonder what is for lunch.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

veemon005 wrote:

Haruko sits in the booth. what do they have. i wonder what is for lunch.


Maybe they have more than just sweets
Creator
83010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Haruko sits in the booth. what do they have. i wonder what is for lunch.


Maybe they have more than just sweets


hey by the way, what happen to going to class? skipping.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.