First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden
Creator
75911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

veemon005 wrote:

you know that you could can call Haruko-chan or Haru-chan.


Haruko-chan, Haru-chan is your name for her
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you know that you could can call Haruko-chan or Haru-chan.


Haruko-chan, Haru-chan is your name for her


yeah your right
Creator
75911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

veemon005 wrote:

yeah your right


She walked around calling there names but no one would respond
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11


okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

yeah your right


She walked around calling there names but no one would respond


wonder where are they

Creator
75911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

veemon005 wrote:

wonder where are they



No clue
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

wonder where are they



No clue


did they give you a clue to where they were going
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

wonder where are they



No clue


did they give you a clue to where they were going
Creator
75911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

veemon005 wrote:

did they give you a clue to where they were going


No I just woke up this morning and when I went to their room they were already gone
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

did they give you a clue to where they were going


No I just woke up this morning and when I went to their room they were already gone


you said that they don't do this on you
Creator
75911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

veemon005 wrote:

you said that they don't do this on you


They usually don't I confused about why they didn't tell me they were leaving this time
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you said that they don't do this on you


They usually don't I confused about why they didn't tell me they were leaving this time


maybe you should try calling again
Creator
75911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

veemon005 wrote:

maybe you should try calling again


Ok I will, she called Hideki first and his phone didn't even ring and when she called Naoki it ringed
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

maybe you should try calling again


Ok I will, she called Hideki first and his phone didn't even ring and when she called Naoki it ringed


any luck
Creator
75911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

veemon005 wrote:

any luck


It's still ringing, she waits for a couple seconds, Yeah no luck, she closes her phone
Creator
80603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

any luck


It's still ringing, she waits for a couple seconds, Yeah no luck, she closes her phone


what is with these two? why are they doing this.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.