First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i fought one today


She nods, But this blood doesn't seem to be a vampire's blood that's why I was so curious


do you think human
Creator
73051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

veemon005 wrote:

do you think human


I believe so
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

do you think human


I believe so


crap. this is bad. i wonder if this is were the day class girl was killed.
Creator
73051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

veemon005 wrote:

crap. this is bad. i wonder if this is were the day class girl was killed.


It could be
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/11 , edited 4/4/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

crap. this is bad. i wonder if this is were the day class girl was killed.


It could be


we should tell Yuuka
Creator
73051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

veemon005 wrote:

we should tell Yuuka


I agree
Creator
79261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

we should tell Yuuka


I agree


would you sempai i think that i going to look around.
Creator
73051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

veemon005 wrote:

would you sempai i think that i going to look around.


Yeah I think I know where she is, she walks off towards the building of the classroom
Illegal Students
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:


redtiger wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


redtiger wrote:


"do tell"


you look so handsome with a smile on your face.


*i smile quietly at her and mumble something incoherent*

"...nk.....u"


you should smile more in your life. that will help you with starting that new life.


".... ill keep that in mind...... but it is time for me to hit the casket ^,..,^ heh sorry couldnt resist... anyway im heading to bed ill see you later?
Posted 4/8/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

would you sempai i think that i going to look around.


Yeah I think I know where she is, she walks off towards the building of the classroom


Akiko bumps into a girl that was unfamiliar."i am so sorry!! U ok?" she said
Creator
73051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

DiamondandHeart wrote:

Akiko bumps into a girl that was unfamiliar."i am so sorry!! U ok?" she said


Yes I'm fine
Posted 4/9/11

okamihakumei wrote:


DiamondandHeart wrote:

Akiko bumps into a girl that was unfamiliar."i am so sorry!! U ok?" she said


Yes I'm fine


u seem like ur in a big hurry.did something happen?
Creator
73051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

DiamondandHeart wrote:

u seem like ur in a big hurry.did something happen?


Nothing of big importance
Posted 4/9/11
"ok then.see you! bye" she said and walks off
Posted 4/16/11
* looks around the garden *

its sure peaceful here....i like this place.....
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.