First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Outskirts Of Cross Academy
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/3/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

well this really suck...sorry i dont want to be that rude.


It does suck


Takayoshi start to get a feeling that someone is around. he stands up and starts to look around.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to get a feeling that someone is around. he stands up and starts to look around.


Is someone here, she whispers to him
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/3/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Takayoshi start to get a feeling that someone is around. he stands up and starts to look around.


Is someone here, she whispers to him


maybe we should go back to the dorms. he grabs her arm and starts to turn her around. as he does a man appears on the steps 30 steps away.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

veemon005 wrote:

maybe we should go back to the dorms. he grabs her arm and starts to turn her around. as he does a man appears on the steps 30 steps away.


Who is that? she quietly asks
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/3/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

maybe we should go back to the dorms. he grabs her arm and starts to turn her around. as he does a man appears on the steps 30 steps away.


Who is that? she quietly asks


i dont know but i think it would be better to get out of here. i just got something in my gut.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

veemon005 wrote:

i dont know but i think it would be better to get out of here. i just got something in my gut.


Ok then let's go
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/3/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i dont know but i think it would be better to get out of here. i just got something in my gut.


Ok then let's go


takayoshi walk fast holding on to sempai hand let go to the dorm.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

veemon005 wrote:

takayoshi walk fast holding on to sempai hand let go to the dorm.


She nods and picks up her pace
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/3/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

takayoshi walk fast holding on to sempai hand let go to the dorm.


She nods and picks up her pace


((meet at the Academy))
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11
Takayoshi sits along the wall of the school waiting for Haruko to come. i wish that dorm was not as far as it is. where is Haruko
Haruko comes running along the wall Tak-kun i am sorry that i am late. it was a long day and night from me. What happen. Takayoshi start to get nervous it was nothing bad or anything. no i just way to much home work and i spend so much time on it that i for got to go bed. i had to get something to eat first. she holds up small bag.
the woman that prepared the food saw how much of a hurry i was she made me some onigiri for me. she gave me alot.
that was nice of her. yeah she is very sweet. Haruko sits down and start to look into the bag. she gave me some fish. and ... she gave me some chocolate cover ones.
that woman was nice Tak-kun.

I know Haruko hold out the rice ball to Takayoshi eats some more of it and the walks back onto campus. Takayoshi looks at Haruko who has her eyes closed, and thinks to himself. i know it now Haru-chan. i love you. they go back inside the wall.

Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Naoki sat behind a tree along the outskirts in a place wehre he thought no one could find him. This impulse is getting worse by each day. I have to find that pureblood fast or I'll end up hurting someone, he thought taking out his blood tablets that were in the inside of his jacket
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/6/11
After many hours on the train Haruko makes it to the town where the Mansion of the Kurans is
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:

After many hours on the train Haruko makes it to the town where the Mansion of the Kurans is


Kyouta runs to the station and sees haruko.
"Haruko-chan!" he calls
Creator
79659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 4/6/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

After many hours on the train Haruko makes it to the town where the Mansion of the Kurans is


Kyouta runs to the station and sees haruko.
"Haruko-chan!" he calls


she looks up and sees sempai. in a quite voice she said hello.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

After many hours on the train Haruko makes it to the town where the Mansion of the Kurans is


Kyouta runs to the station and sees haruko.
"Haruko-chan!" he calls


she looks up and sees sempai. in a quite voice she said hello.


"what made you change your mind?" he smiled
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.