First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Post Reply Outskirts Of Cross Academy
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

i seen you there too Katsuro grabs his shot gun of his back and points it at at the kid. Oji-san. Dont. he grabs the barrel and stands in front of him. he is a day class student and the school is taking care of it. but we need help with the bleeding.


This is why I thought telling hunters was going to be a bad idea. Eventually I will be on there target list


What is you name kid?
Creator
75983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

veemon005 wrote:

What is you name kid?


Naoki Shin
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

What is you name kid?


Naoki Shin


Oh Katsuro puts the gun away. well i met you brother once i let him take care of it. wow this is different of you he gets down by Naoki and looks under the bandage. what do we have.
Creator
75983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

veemon005 wrote:
Oh Katsuro puts the gun away. well i met you brother once i let him take care of it. wow this is different of you he gets down by Naoki and looks under the bandage. what do we have.


I was careless to let myself get attacked like this
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:
Oh Katsuro puts the gun away. well i met you brother once i let him take care of it. wow this is different of you he gets down by Naoki and looks under the bandage. what do we have.


I was careless to let myself get attacked like this


this is the sick part but did you get some of her blood? she had one hell of a attack. What did she looks like? it was Kotone Hanadagi
Creator
75983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

veemon005 wrote:

this is the sick part but did you get some of her blood? she had one hell of a attack. What did she looks like? it was Kotone Hanadagi


I was immoblie the entire time
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

this is the sick part but did you get some of her blood? she had one hell of a attack. What did she looks like? it was Kotone Hanadagi


I was immoblie the entire time


Kotone Hanadagi. that one is a you know... he whistle and makes a circle next to his head with his finger. Crazy.
Creator
75983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

veemon005 wrote:

Kotone Hanadagi. that one is a you know... he whistle and makes a circle next to his head with his finger. Crazy.


Yes she is very crazy and she's still on the campus I think
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Kotone Hanadagi. that one is a you know... he whistle and makes a circle next to his head with his finger. Crazy.


Yes she is very crazy and she's still on the campus I think


well i hope that she did after all the crap that i told her.
Creator
75983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

veemon005 wrote:

well i hope that she did after all the crap that i told her.


If she goes close to Hotaru, I will kill her
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

well i hope that she did after all the crap that i told her.


If she goes close to Hotaru, I will kill her


you want me to keep her close just in case
Creator
75983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

veemon005 wrote:

you want me to keep her close just in case


Please, I can't let her fall into these matters
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

you want me to keep her close just in case


Please, I can't let her fall into these matters


Ok. i will. well kid the bleeding stop. but right now we may want to go to the Association.
Creator
75983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

veemon005 wrote:

Ok. i will. well kid the bleeding stop. but right now we may want to go to the Association.


Naoki's phone starts vibrating, it was a text message, Apparantly there is a meeting going on right now and a pureblood named Camelia Shirabuki is the cause of the level e's that's what the Kurans think
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

okamihakumei wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Ok. i will. well kid the bleeding stop. but right now we may want to go to the Association.


Naoki's phone starts vibrating, it was a text message, Apparantly there is a meeting going on right now and a pureblood named Camelia Shirabuki is the cause of the level e's that's what the Kurans think


Wow another crazy one. says that she is a child of Kuran and a pureblood named Sarah. thinks that she want to be part of the vampire. but that Kotone would kill for a meal i heard. oh my god.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.