First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Death Note: What if L picked up the death note instead?
Posted 1/5/11

Hiibird wrote:

N didnt try as hard as L and yet he get's the finishing act? He could never replace L in my mind. NEVER! And I want to believe that at that dying moment, Light acturally want to return to his friendship with L. After L died, the story goes on, but it just seem like something is missing. Just like Sasuke left in Naruto.


I agree, there was something missing. The anime had no heart after that... it was just a descent into insanity. Mello and Near were not good replacements for L. I pretty much just watched the rest of it to see Light get defeated, but it was a really frustrating experience without L around. All the characters, except Aizawa, believed Light was a good guy. It made me sick. Of course I loved Matsuda when he shot up Light But I do have to give Near some props for how he tricked him.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
i think he would also do what Light did.
33219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
This?
Posted 1/13/11
^^ love it
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
lmao damn man thats hilarious.
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
didn't that happen in the original oneshot?
65814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kuwait
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
I bet we all glad that Light is the one got the death note.


L would just trade it for a cake or something...
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
either:
L: "death note?" *reads the description*
L: lol bad joke doods...... I will try one time: *writes random person*
the end!

OR
L; ZOMG DEATH NOTE!!! *writes presidents all over the world to death and give power to L* and takes over the world!
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


That would totally happen.
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Hiibird wrote:


ChronicAddict wrote:

Most people might prefer L, but fuck them. Light is the shit.

I think L would use it to execute people on death row, but only when their day actually comes.


No, ur wrong. Light Yagami is gay. Spell YAGAMI it backwards >=D


Hahahahaha, nice... but on-topic, L would probably keep it hidden somewhere after testing it.

I really preferred Light over L, though... not completely thought out, but I just prefer Light over L. o.o
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

P0Prox wrote:


Hiibird wrote:


ChronicAddict wrote:

Most people might prefer L, but fuck them. Light is the shit.

I think L would use it to execute people on death row, but only when their day actually comes.


No, ur wrong. Light Yagami is gay. Spell YAGAMI it backwards >=D


Hahahahaha, nice... but on-topic, L would probably keep it hidden somewhere after testing it.

I really preferred Light over L, though... not completely thought out, but I just prefer Light over L. o.o


Light did have his charms until the end o.o
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

gawayn93 wrote:

This?


OMG IMAO
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Hiibird wrote:

N didnt try as hard as L and yet he get's the finishing act? He could never replace L in my mind. NEVER! And I want to believe that at that dying moment, Light acturally want to return to his friendship with L. After L died, the story goes on, but it just seem like something is missing. Just like Sasuke left in Naruto.


I agree, there was something missing. The anime had no heart after that... it was just a descent into insanity. Mello and Near were not good replacements for L. I pretty much just watched the rest of it to see Light get defeated, but it was a really frustrating experience without L around. All the characters, except Aizawa, believed Light was a good guy. It made me sick. Of course I loved Matsuda when he shot up Light But I do have to give Near some props for how he tricked him.


I know, Aizawa was so stupid :S then again, i can't hate him for it he's like a gentlemen, if i remembered correctly.
55763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
L would have been as intrigued as Light started out being. A big part of me feels he never would have written in it, but would have enjoyed the heck out of talking to Ryuk.
73201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

sparkleglitter10 wrote:

L would have been as intrigued as Light started out being. A big part of me feels he never would have written in it, but would have enjoyed the heck out of talking to Ryuk.


agreed. XD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.