First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Visual Novels
1998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Anywhere you want...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

Erushima wrote:

I'm a noob here and I'm really on to playing H-games/VNs

So far I have played a lot of VNs and H-games (This will be a very long list <_<)

For now I'm playing:

Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (let's say 2nd season of FSN with a different story line)
Tsukihime
Utawarerumono
Clannad
Planetarian
Ever 17 (This is a good one ^^)
etc..... To many to list <_<

I can only get this game via BT and I really wish this games could be bought in my country (and I'm just below them <_<).
I started threads like this in other forums and becomes active in one week then suddenly dies <_<

I'm not good at Japanese and I only play TLed games (official/unofficial) and do you guys know any group/site where they compile/TL H-games/VN?




Seriously....you're so lucky.
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
All of them are PIRATED and I know someone who is even more addicted to this games that he played more than 60 games Translated and Untranslated. He's the one who's lucky
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I want to play the Clannad visual novel..... But I don't seem to find it.

Anyone knows where to find it?

BTW Clannad IS an all ages visual novel
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

victorlim93 wrote:

I want to play the Clannad visual novel..... But I don't seem to find it.

Anyone knows where to find it?

BTW Clannad IS an all ages visual novel


Yep. Clannad is a VN. No hentai and ecchi scenes and whatsoever. But the story is really nice and I like it ^^

(Sent PM to victorlim93 ^^)
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

Erushima wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

I want to play the Clannad visual novel..... But I don't seem to find it.

Anyone knows where to find it?

BTW Clannad IS an all ages visual novel


Yep. Clannad is a VN. No hentai and ecchi scenes and whatsoever. But the story is really nice and I like it ^^

(Sent PM to victorlim93 ^^)


because the company tat made clannad doesnt not make H-games anymore, only galgames now. but little busters is coming out as R-rated, not long before its released...
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

Erushima wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

I want to play the Clannad visual novel..... But I don't seem to find it.

Anyone knows where to find it?

BTW Clannad IS an all ages visual novel


Yep. Clannad is a VN. No hentai and ecchi scenes and whatsoever. But the story is really nice and I like it ^^

(Sent PM to victorlim93 ^^)


I'm facing a little problem with the game........

Whenever I click on the new game or any other options.......

The program would start to "not respond"......

Do you know how to solve this problem?
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

victorlim93 wrote:


Erushima wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

I want to play the Clannad visual novel..... But I don't seem to find it.

Anyone knows where to find it?

BTW Clannad IS an all ages visual novel


Yep. Clannad is a VN. No hentai and ecchi scenes and whatsoever. But the story is really nice and I like it ^^

(Sent PM to victorlim93 ^^)


I'm facing a little problem with the game........

Whenever I click on the new game or any other options.......

The program would start to "not respond"......

Do you know how to solve this problem?


get a new comp, reinstall the game.......dont no, if u have a xbox or ps2, play the game on there
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
About that problem I think you need to set your language to Japanese.

Go to:

1. Control Panel
2. Regional and Language Options
3. Advance -> Choose Japanese and click all the Japanese in the box below

After that you'll be required to insert your Windows XP disk to install these and your computer will restart.

Also you need the patch (Cause the one I gave you is still in Jap, Sorry I forgot to give you the link to the translation ^^)

THe translation is still a beta so don't complain about all their mistakes but the problem is some of the scenes there are still not translated but those will not affect you in playing the game.

(Sent PM ^_^)
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

Rukaister wrote:

LOL i always want to play one, like Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night visual novels..The only one i can found is the torrents with 1.8 gb files to download >_> Even Fate/Stay Night have 3 CDs with different story...
-Maybe because the license?japanese only?
-There's already a lot of Visual Novels translation in the net( like Clannad and Tsukihime), so you just can buy the game in Japan, and download the translation file, Voila!PLAY PLAY PLAY


i just got the tsukhime one off torrents, and it was like 651 mb or so.
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Tsukihime is really good and I recommend that one ^_^

But I can't find Kagetsu Toya that is related to the story of Tsukihime. Also there is the Plus disk of Tsukihime that tells you the story of a girl named........ I forgot <_<. Anyway the girl also possess a strange power that uses the past of a person to predict the future.
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
Yeah i know about them and i've played some but it's hard to acquire a copy so i haven't played some of my faves
1998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Anywhere you want...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

Erushima wrote:

About that problem I think you need to set your language to Japanese.

Go to:

1. Control Panel
2. Regional and Language Options
3. Advance -> Choose Japanese and click all the Japanese in the box below

After that you'll be required to insert your Windows XP disk to install these and your computer will restart.

Also you need the patch (Cause the one I gave you is still in Jap, Sorry I forgot to give you the link to the translation ^^)

THe translation is still a beta so don't complain about all their mistakes but the problem is some of the scenes there are still not translated but those will not affect you in playing the game.

(Sent PM ^_^)


Hey can you tell me? Plz...
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

darkdays444 wrote:


Erushima wrote:

About that problem I think you need to set your language to Japanese.

Go to:

1. Control Panel
2. Regional and Language Options
3. Advance -> Choose Japanese and click all the Japanese in the box below

After that you'll be required to insert your Windows XP disk to install these and your computer will restart.

Also you need the patch (Cause the one I gave you is still in Jap, Sorry I forgot to give you the link to the translation ^^)

THe translation is still a beta so don't complain about all their mistakes but the problem is some of the scenes there are still not translated but those will not affect you in playing the game.

(Sent PM ^_^)


Hey can you tell me? Plz...


Tell you what?
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / bay area
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
im glad i found this thread. i just recently started playing them and i wondered if anyone has had same hobby =\

btw i've only played a few but this game called Yume Miru Kusuri is definitly the best ive played so far.
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hawaii a.k.a. Teh...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
i've only played:

school days
summer days
bible black
yukisakura
and uh..... parts of dicipline till my hardrive died =.=

what other games are good? im trying to find popotan (i THINK thats what its called XD). but no where has it ;-;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.