First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Winter 2011 Lineup: Cardfight! Vanguard, Gosick, & Dragon Crisis!
57886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
WOW dragon crisis, thanks CR, this one is at the top of my want to watch list, and now with 4 out of 5 I am going to watch, don't care for a card game anime, but the rest are on my watch list......

keep them coming CR
8321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

mudduck454 wrote:

WOW dragon crisis, thanks CR, this one is at the top of my want to watch list, and now with 4 out of 5 I am going to watch, don't care for a card game anime, but the rest are on my watch list......

keep them coming CR


whats the fifth one you want to watch?
57886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

Ryukjr wrote:


mudduck454 wrote:

WOW dragon crisis, thanks CR, this one is at the top of my want to watch list, and now with 4 out of 5 I am going to watch, don't care for a card game anime, but the rest are on my watch list......

keep them coming CR


whats the fifth one you want to watch?


what I meant was, out of the 5 new shows, I will be watching 4 of them, the one I do not want to watch is the card game anime vanguard
114377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Beelzebub dragon crisis and gosic are all I need but I might see the first ep for card fight to see if its good.
7684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ✿◕‿◕✿
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Sweet! I can watch all of them
62156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Glendale, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
I am watching Dragon Crisis! really only because appears to be another harem! I think I might to mute it sometimes because of all the annoying voices I've ever heard, the single most obnoxious is hearing Rie Kugimiya doing her high-pitched flat-chested bitch of a character voice I have heard more than once. That is, of the series I've heard her in (Specifically, Fairy Tail), she has a voice more annoying than a 4kids dub or the performances of Kana Ueda, Norio Wakamoto, and Takahiro Sakurai did epic fail in Cyborg 009.
47008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Well, at least Gosick is on my region. One of the Animes that I was interested in
42076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Torontoro, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

kadmos1 wrote:

I am watching Dragon Crisis! really only because appears to be another harem! I think I might to mute it sometimes because of all the annoying voices I've ever heard, the single most obnoxious is hearing Rie Kugimiya doing her high-pitched flat-chested bitch of a character voice I have heard more than once. That is, of the series I've heard her in (Specifically, Fairy Tail), she has a voice more annoying than a 4kids dub or the performances of Kana Ueda, Norio Wakamoto, and Takahiro Sakurai did epic fail in Cyborg 009.


Wow. Now please tell us how you really feel.
14398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
i notice episode 1 of beezebub isnt available yet even though some other sites have the raws for it already is that an oversight? or are they basically full of poop?
40198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Montclair
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

broken-serenity wrote:

i notice episode 1 of beezebub isnt available yet even though some other sites have the raws for it already is that an oversight? or are they basically full of poop?


It's the OVA that people have raws of. They've all stupidly mistaken it for the anime's first episode.
41228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / USA (Greater Wash...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Yay Gosick! Dragon Crisis looks like something I'll watch in lieu of anything else better
Posted 1/4/11
I just wanna see Beelzebub! Reread the manga so many time that I just cant wait!! ><
I like card games also but I hope it isnt too cliche o.o;
And woot! I do anything for detective/crime solving anime. xD
25130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/4/11
Cardfight...really...why not add pokemon, Yu-gi-oh or web ghost of pipopa or some other CHILDRENS anime Kimi ni Todoke S2 would have been SOOO much better! Looking 4ward to the other shows though
Totavo 
49453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/4/11
I planned on watching gosick, so this is great news. :))
14398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Ah i figured as much, no doubt some of them will correct the error eventually and others will blindly claim its the real thing long after they have been shown for fools.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.