First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Raiders Beach
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/4/11
Begin


Posted 1/4/11
Zolow laid in the sand letting the sunlight hit his face. His eyes were closed and his sword's blade was buried into the ground above his head.
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

xXchiselynXx wrote:

Zolow laid in the sand letting the sunlight hit his face. His eyes were closed and his sword's blade was buried into the ground above his head.

Cassidy was hanging upside down in a tree in the opening of the forest. Her bow and arrow were secure behind her back
and she was watching the men and woman pass by
Posted 1/4/11

SafinaTalen wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:

Zolow laid in the sand letting the sunlight hit his face. His eyes were closed and his sword's blade was buried into the ground above his head.

Cassidy was hanging upside down in a tree in the opening of the forest. Her bow and arrow were secure behind her back
and she was watching the men and woman pass by


The water flowed up on the the beach and hit Zolow's face causing him to awake. He scrambled for a moment then he stood up. He grabbed his sword and put it back in its case. Remember me....why I am here. he asked a raider. The raider responded Because..you must be like your father. He sent you here. Its best if you ask him. My father is busy much..... Zolow responded going into a tent.
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11


Cassidy watched the two men, one reacting funny when the mermaids water splashed him. Cassidy dropped from the tree, landing on her feet slightly. She thought to herself, that man seemed important. But she kept behind a tree and focused her hearing into his tent
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Fran and Bel stayed behind their shield of genjustu . They watched the raiders though they were supposed to be helping their master
Posted 1/4/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Cassidy watched the two men, one reacting funny when the mermaids water splashed him. Cassidy dropped from the tree, landing on her feet slightly. She thought to herself, that man seemed important. But she kept behind a tree and focused her hearing into his tent


inside the tent you could hear yelling that didnt last long. Zolow came from the tent with a glove on. He pretended not to notice Cassidy.
Mélos
18712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / Waiting in this q...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Blue Rose walked along the edge of the water, she smiled gently as the warm sun shone down on her face.
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11


Cassidy looked at Blue Rose, another human and then back to Zolow.
She sensed Fran and Bel's presence and looked urgently for them. But when she couldn't find something she mumbled a curse word and took out on of her arrows.
Posted 1/4/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Cassidy looked at Blue Rose, another human and then back to Zolow.
She sensed Fran and Bel's presence and looked urgently for them. But when she couldn't find something she mumbled a curse word and took out one of her arrows.


Zolow gently touched his sword. He was about to pull it out. He could tell that Cassidy was behind him by the tent
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

xXchiselynXx wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Cassidy looked at Blue Rose, another human and then back to Zolow.
She sensed Fran and Bel's presence and looked urgently for them. But when she couldn't find something she mumbled a curse word and took out one of her arrows.


Zolow gently touched his sword. He was about to pull it out. He could tell that Cassidy was behind him by the tent


Shian: -runs past u-
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Fran and Bel stayed behind their shield of genjustu . They watched the raiders though they were supposed to be helping their master


Shian: -runs past u-
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11


Cassidy closed on of her eyes and grouped another arrow, having two pointed sideways at the humans.
She pulled her elbow back and watched air swirl around the tip of the arrow.
Posted 1/4/11


Zolow pulls out his sword and turned around. He slashed his sword at Cassidy. At that time, Kiyoko appeared with a dagger in her hand blocking the attack. Kiyoko stood infront of Cassidy with a mask on. Zolow looked at her and the raiders saw the elves.
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Cassidy closed on of her eyes and grouped another arrow, having two pointed sideways at the humans.
She pulled her elbow back and watched air swirl around the tip of the arrow.


Shain:..-stops looking around-....uhhhhh...i am soo lost >>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.