First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Raiders Beach
Posted 1/4/11

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy looked at Shian, swiftly away from Zolow.
"You, what is your place?"
She pointed her bow at them


Shian:..i dont kno wat my place is..thats the problem....my past is a blurr! and DONT point ur dirty bow at me


Zolow pointed a gun at Cassidy. Drop your weapon.... Kiyoko stood in the distance with her bow and arrow ready and armed.


Shian: -stands behind u-


Zolow puts his finger on the trigger and points it at Cassidy. Kiyoko titles her bows at Zolow. She is clueless he tried to remember the elf language. Kanojo wa muchidearu (she is clueless) Kiyoko lowered her bow and she staying well hidden in the tree.


Shian:.....-kneels placing both palms on the ground-


Zolow keeps holding his gun at Cassidy while standing infront of Shian. A raider sits on top of the hill overlooking the tree Kiyoko is in. Kiyoko puts on her mask and watches. The raider points a sniper at Kiyoko and yells there is one in the tree! the raider shoots and hit Kiyoko's arm. She falls from the tree landing on the beach on her feet covering her arm with her hand. Zolow looks over at her and points his gun continue at Cassidy
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy was hit in the arm; she couldn't dodge the gun fast enough.
She grapped her arm in pain and cried out. But she kept up and hissed at the human
"Dono yō ni otokonoko o aete! Watashi wa, 1tsu
no yajirushi de anata o korosudeshou. Anata wa watashi-tachi no tochi ni kite muchi hitotsudeatta!"
She screamed
"Sore ga sa rete inakute mo anata-kata wa, kinzoku-sei no tsūrudesu tatakau!"
She looked at Shion, shivering in pain.
"You will not be spared."


Shian:.......--stands up with pitch black eyes n whispers something as ur blood turns into a wire and i controlled it-...i wont be spared huh....u talk like ur so macho...but the sad thing is..is that u cant bac it up.....
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

xXchiselynXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy looked at Shian, swiftly away from Zolow.
"You, what is your place?"
She pointed her bow at them


Shian:..i dont kno wat my place is..thats the problem....my past is a blurr! and DONT point ur dirty bow at me


Zolow pointed a gun at Cassidy. Drop your weapon.... Kiyoko stood in the distance with her bow and arrow ready and armed.


Shian: -stands behind u-


Zolow puts his finger on the trigger and points it at Cassidy. Kiyoko titles her bows at Zolow. She is clueless he tried to remember the elf language. Kanojo wa muchidearu (she is clueless) Kiyoko lowered her bow and she staying well hidden in the tree.


Shian:.....-kneels placing both palms on the ground-


Zolow keeps holding his gun at Cassidy while standing infront of Shian. A raider sits on top of the hill overlooking the tree Kiyoko is in. Kiyoko puts on her mask and watches. The raider points a sniper at Kiyoko and yells there is one in the tree! the raider shoots and hit Kiyoko's arm. She falls from the tree landing on the beach on her feet covering her arm with her hand. Zolow looks over at her and points his gun continue at Cassidy


Shian:-stands behind chu with pitch black eyes-
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Cassidy closed on of her eyes and grouped another arrow, having two pointed sideways at the humans.
She pulled her elbow back and watched air swirl around the tip of the arrow.


Shain:..-stops looking around-....uhhhhh...i am soo lost >>


Fran got startled by Shain and dropped the shield. "DARGH! FRAN!" Bel called.


Shain:-stops n turns n looks at u two-



"Uh...hi?" Fran said. Bel slapped his forehead and shook his head
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

Cassidy smiled at Shian and rammed her head into hers.
She stood up, wincing in pain as Shian staggered back.
"Idiot."
She mocked whipping behind the closet trees.
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

SensuallyYours wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Cassidy closed on of her eyes and grouped another arrow, having two pointed sideways at the humans.
She pulled her elbow back and watched air swirl around the tip of the arrow.


Shain:..-stops looking around-....uhhhhh...i am soo lost >>


Fran got startled by Shain and dropped the shield. "DARGH! FRAN!" Bel called.


Shain:-stops n turns n looks at u two-



"Uh...hi?" Fran said. Bel slapped his forehead and shook his head


Shian:..h-hi.......
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy smiled at Shian and rammed her head into hers.
She stood up, wincing in pain as Shian staggered back.
"Idiot."
She mocked whipping behind the closet trees.


Shian:-stands-......im sorry...as that supposed to hurt or something??? -pulls by the wire sending u flying bac towards me-...............
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
"Um...I'm Fran." Fran smiled awkwardly then glanced at his twin
Posted 1/4/11

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy smiled at Shian and rammed her head into hers.
She stood up, wincing in pain as Shian staggered back.
"Idiot."
She mocked whipping behind the closet trees.


Shian:-stands-......im sorry...as that supposed to hurt or something??? -pulls by the wire sending u flying bac towards me-...............


Kiyoko took a rag and wrapped it around her arm. With her other hand she took out her sword and cut the wire. Mesu (bitch) Kyashidi hana~tsu (leave cassidy alone)
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Um...I'm Fran." Fran smiled awkwardly then glanced at his twin


Shian:..im Shian...its nice to meet u
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

Cassidy laughed as Shian whipped her wire.
"Koto ka?"
She snapped pulling the wire with her body so Shian crept closer.
She leaned in and whispered,
"Anata wa dare ga anata no torihiki to wakaranai."
She took a second to pause.
"Satsujin-han. Ōkami-tachi no kizuna."
She said as her arrow went down and cut through the wire.
She backed up, leaving that one on the ground.
"I must go humans, this bullet needs tending."
She said, running and jumping back into the trees, using one hand to swing along.
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

xXchiselynXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy smiled at Shian and rammed her head into hers.
She stood up, wincing in pain as Shian staggered back.
"Idiot."
She mocked whipping behind the closet trees.


Shian:-stands-......im sorry...as that supposed to hurt or something??? -pulls by the wire sending u flying bac towards me-...............


Kiyoko took a rag and wrapped it around her arm. With her other hand she took out her sword and cut the wire. Mesu (bitch) Kyashidi hana~tsu (leave cassidy alone)


Shain:..such harsh language is not needed.....--raises my hand with my palm facing u-....speak...-a mouth apears on my palm and screeches making an electrical surge send all through ur body-
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy laughed as Shian whipped her wire.
"Koto ka?"
She snapped pulling the wire with her body so Shian crept closer.
She leaned in and whispered,
"Anata wa dare ga anata no torihiki to wakaranai."
She took a second to pause.
"Satsujin-han. Ōkami-tachi no kizuna."
She said as her arrow went down and cut through the wire.
She backed up, leaving that one on the ground.
"I must go humans, this bullet needs tending."
She said, running and jumping back into the trees, using one hand to swing along.


Shian: -stands watching her leave-
Posted 1/4/11

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


Cassidy smiled at Shian and rammed her head into hers.
She stood up, wincing in pain as Shian staggered back.
"Idiot."
She mocked whipping behind the closet trees.


Shian:-stands-......im sorry...as that supposed to hurt or something??? -pulls by the wire sending u flying bac towards me-...............


Kiyoko took a rag and wrapped it around her arm. With her other hand she took out her sword and cut the wire. Mesu (bitch) Kyashidi hana~tsu (leave cassidy alone)


Shain:..such harsh language is not needed.....--raises my hand with my palm facing u-....speak...-a mouth apears on my palm and screeches making an electrical surge send all through ur body-


Kiyoko gained control of herself and threw a dagger at Shain hitting her arm. Zolow grabbed his sword. Kiyoko gained control of herself and pushed Shain down. Before Zolow can do anything Kiyoko was gone.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"Um...I'm Fran." Fran smiled awkwardly then glanced at his twin


Shian:..im Shian...its nice to meet u


"I'm Bel." Bel smiled, trying to see if she could trust her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.