First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Panties shots (if you love them)
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Seoul
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11
I respect the opinions of some of you guys that you love panty shots, since that's just people's preferences, but here's where things have crossed the line:


mattliebelt wrote:
you and i are on the same page bro but this is an arguement u will never win there's just too many ppl that can't grow up i still don't understand how exactly an abundance of panty shots ruins the story it just doesnt make sense. i can kind of understand some feminine lesbo getting on here and complaining about it but a bunch of dudes? you guys obviously were breast fed until u were 8.

Where does your logic that 'not liking panty shots = immature / homosexual' come from? Sure, it may be true for some, but for those who aren't, it's ignorant and downright offensive. Thus, what I'm trying to say is, if you've got an opinion that not everyone would agree with, then don't bitch about it or try make a mockery out of them with ad hominem, because frankly, it's not doing you much favour when it comes to arguing with others.

As for the actual topic - Personally, I'm not into panty shots (or the ecchi genre to begin with). It doesn't stimulate me sexually nor does it bother me, but never once in my life have I ever thought of it as more than a fanservice or as to lighten the mood in a series. I have my own set of genres which I enjoy and dislike. If anyone wants reality, try watching something like Grave of the Fireflies, because that's about as realistic as you can get with anime, and it has no fanservice in it whatsoever.
32907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / utah
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

HirakuNoShadow wrote:

I respect the opinions of some of you guys that you love panty shots, since that's just people's preferences, but here's where things have crossed the line:


mattliebelt wrote:
you and i are on the same page bro but this is an arguement u will never win there's just too many ppl that can't grow up i still don't understand how exactly an abundance of panty shots ruins the story it just doesnt make sense. i can kind of understand some feminine lesbo getting on here and complaining about it but a bunch of dudes? you guys obviously were breast fed until u were 8.

Where does your logic that 'not liking panty shots = immature / homosexual' come from? Sure, it may be true for some, but for those who aren't, it's ignorant and downright offensive. Thus, what I'm trying to say is, if you've got an opinion that not everyone would agree with, then don't bitch about it or try make a mockery out of them with ad hominem, because frankly, it's not doing you much favour when it comes to arguing with others.

As for the actual topic - Personally, I'm not into panty shots (or the ecchi genre to begin with). It doesn't stimulate me sexually nor does it bother me, but never once in my life have I ever thought of it as more than a fanservice or as to lighten the mood in a series. I have my own set of genres which I enjoy and dislike. If anyone wants reality, try watching something like Grave of the Fireflies, because that's about as realistic as you can get with anime, and it has no fanservice in it whatsoever.


seem's like I struck a nerve obviously your not understanding what im saying which is pretty ignorant and offensive to me. the "bitching" and "mockering" you speak of is the shit i have to read over and over and over again from said "lesbo's" and "boys that were breast fed until they were 8" I know not everyone is gonna agree with everyone elses opinion but that doesn't stop these ass clowns from spoutin dumb shit from their mouths so forgive me for lowering myself to their level. And i obviously wasn't referring to the entire CR roster so why don't u chill the fuck out
32907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / utah
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

HirakuNoShadow wrote:

I respect the opinions of some of you guys that you love panty shots, since that's just people's preferences, but here's where things have crossed the line:


mattliebelt wrote:
you and i are on the same page bro but this is an arguement u will never win there's just too many ppl that can't grow up i still don't understand how exactly an abundance of panty shots ruins the story it just doesnt make sense. i can kind of understand some feminine lesbo getting on here and complaining about it but a bunch of dudes? you guys obviously were breast fed until u were 8.

Where does your logic that 'not liking panty shots = immature / homosexual' come from? Sure, it may be true for some, but for those who aren't, it's ignorant and downright offensive. Thus, what I'm trying to say is, if you've got an opinion that not everyone would agree with, then don't bitch about it or try make a mockery out of them with ad hominem, because frankly, it's not doing you much favour when it comes to arguing with others.

As for the actual topic - Personally, I'm not into panty shots (or the ecchi genre to begin with). It doesn't stimulate me sexually nor does it bother me, but never once in my life have I ever thought of it as more than a fanservice or as to lighten the mood in a series. I have my own set of genres which I enjoy and dislike. If anyone wants reality, try watching something like Grave of the Fireflies, because that's about as realistic as you can get with anime, and it has no fanservice in it whatsoever.


oh and just out of curiosity why the fuck are u even posting in here the title says "panty shots(if u love them)" which u apparently don't so why even bother coming in here unless it was just to be a jerkoff who likes to troll around the forums lookin for posts like mine so u can swoop in and be captain save a ho throwin around words like ad hominem like your some kind of fuckin CR rain man. anyways fuck you very much for your input.
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Seoul
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

mattliebelt wrote:
seem's like I struck a nerve obviously your not understanding what im saying which is pretty ignorant and offensive to me. the "bitching" and "mockering" you speak of is the shit i have to read over and over and over again from said "lesbo's" and "boys that were breast fed until they were 8" I know not everyone is gonna agree with everyone elses opinion but that doesn't stop these ass clowns from spoutin dumb shit from their mouths so forgive me for lowering myself to their level. And i obviously wasn't referring to the entire CR roster so why don't u chill the fuck out

I apologize that you were actually offended by a post that was only trying point out that you were making offensive statements, because I no intention to be offensive in the first place. But really, if you really knew that not everyone's going to agree with you, then why start with the insulting comments in the first place? Had you not done that, you wouldn't be listening to some 'dumb shit' from some 'ass clown' who happened to be offended by what you implied to those who posted against your thoughts. Why are you telling someone who wasn't actually fuming at you or anything to chill out?


oh and just out of curiosity why the fuck are u even posting in here the title says "panty shots(if u love them)" which u apparently don't so why even bother coming in here unless it was just to be a jerkoff who likes to troll around the forums lookin for posts like mine so u can swoop in and be captain save a ho throwin around words like ad hominem like your some kind of fuckin CR rain man. anyways fuck you very much for your input.

I just happened to notice the thread when I was lurking around the forum. Is it a sin for me to look at thread even though it's usually not something that I like? Am I not entitled to point out a statement by someone that I found to be insulting? There's more than 5 people who obviously don't have the same opinions as the TS and yet still came in and posted. So, why am I the only one that's asked with the questions? Why are you directing the question all at me, when happens to apply to others as well? Oh, and I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a mini-mod who's trying to pacify a thread. I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this kind of shit if I wasn't insulted by what you said or if I was trying to troll you. If the term ad hominem was meant to sound like something that was found from a dictionary or something to you, I'm also apologize for not bothering to find a simpler word, because I only used it since it was appropriate to use in the current situation.

I think we both have wasted enough time disputing about something that's obviously not going to get any better. I'm not asking an apology or anything. You can quote me all you want on this thread if you're not willing to call it a truce and end it here, but I'm done here.
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

Des85 wrote:

More realistic to see a girl get her skirt blown up becaus of a perverted wind? :P
Or a girl get her cloths blown off becaus someone hits her? :P
Oh no, that is not realistic at all :P

You`ve lost contact with reality lol.


i second this.

and also, i dont really care for panty shots as it isnt a turn on for me unlike the people who love them lol but it definitely doesn't ruin the anime at all to me. i actually hate when they censor out stuff like that because it ruins the originality of the anime imo
32907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / utah
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

HirakuNoShadow wrote:


mattliebelt wrote:
seem's like I struck a nerve obviously your not understanding what im saying which is pretty ignorant and offensive to me. the "bitching" and "mockering" you speak of is the shit i have to read over and over and over again from said "lesbo's" and "boys that were breast fed until they were 8" I know not everyone is gonna agree with everyone elses opinion but that doesn't stop these ass clowns from spoutin dumb shit from their mouths so forgive me for lowering myself to their level. And i obviously wasn't referring to the entire CR roster so why don't u chill the fuck out

I apologize that you were actually offended by a post that was only trying point out that you were making offensive statements, because I no intention to be offensive in the first place. But really, if you really knew that not everyone's going to agree with you, then why start with the insulting comments in the first place? Had you not done that, you wouldn't be listening to some 'dumb shit' from some 'ass clown' who happened to be offended by what you implied to those who posted against your thoughts. Why are you telling someone who wasn't actually fuming at you or anything to chill out?


oh and just out of curiosity why the fuck are u even posting in here the title says "panty shots(if u love them)" which u apparently don't so why even bother coming in here unless it was just to be a jerkoff who likes to troll around the forums lookin for posts like mine so u can swoop in and be captain save a ho throwin around words like ad hominem like your some kind of fuckin CR rain man. anyways fuck you very much for your input.

I just happened to notice the thread when I was lurking around the forum. Is it a sin for me to look at thread even though it's usually not something that I like? Am I not entitled to point out a statement by someone that I found to be insulting? There's more than 5 people who obviously don't have the same opinions as the TS and yet still came in and posted. So, why am I the only one that's asked with the questions? Why are you directing the question all at me, when happens to apply to others as well? Oh, and I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a mini-mod who's trying to pacify a thread. I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this kind of shit if I wasn't insulted by what you said or if I was trying to troll you. If the term ad hominem was meant to sound like something that was found from a dictionary or something to you, I'm also apologize for not bothering to find a simpler word, because I only used it since it was appropriate to use in the current situation.

I think we both have wasted enough time disputing about something that's obviously not going to get any better. I'm not asking an apology or anything. You can quote me all you want on this thread if you're not willing to call it a truce and end it here, but I'm done here.


your right I do apologize any and all anger shouldn't have been directed towards you.
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Seoul
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

mattliebelt wrote:


your right I do apologize any and all anger shouldn't have been directed towards you.

I apologize as well that you took offense to my post. Thanks for reading and considering my post and I hope there's no hard feelings about it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.