First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Naval Ships
Mélos
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Katherine was close by, watching. 'Boardem is very boring.' She thought to herself.
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:

okay reply is beginning retarded.

Zero laughed at both Yukikai and Sakai's reaction
"Just stating the blunt truth."
He teased


Sakai: -stands-..flirting will get u nowhere u kno...-looks at u-
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:

okay reply is beginning retarded.

Zero laughed at both Yukikai and Sakai's reaction
"Just stating the blunt truth."
He teased


"its only my bottom part that changes when i get out or in the water" Yukikai said then she looked at Zero "did you know that when you joke with a girl that means you like them?" she joked
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Zero shrugged at Sakai.
"No reason to be soo serious."
And he smiled at Yukikai
"But there are two of you here."
He pointed up, smiling slyly.
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Ikutos-Lady-Amu wrote:

Katherine was close by, watching. 'Boardem is very boring.' She thought to herself.


Zero saw Katherine and waved
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Zero shrugged at Sakai.
"No reason to be soo serious."
And he smiled at Yukikai
"But there are two of you here."
He pointed up, smiling slyly.


Sakai:......yea i may be here......but u have a thing for Yukikai..dont u -looks at u-.....and so wat...both of us here..u have to divide ur attention to both of us here.....and im not serious....im just telling the truth...
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Zero shrugged at Sakai.
"No reason to be soo serious."
And he smiled at Yukikai
"But there are two of you here."
He pointed up, smiling slyly.


Yukikai smiled at Zero then looked up at the ship
Mélos
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:


Ikutos-Lady-Amu wrote:

Katherine was close by, watching. 'Boardem is very boring.' She thought to herself.


Zero saw Katherine and waved


Katherine had noticed Zero and waved back at him, she also swam.
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Zero smiled at Sakai.
"If I didn't know you were a mermaid I would of guess you were a ariella, little mind reader."
He smiled at Yukikai.
"But let me remind you-"
He twitched his ears.
"I am a elf."
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
[


Zero got up and offered at hand to Katherine
"Care to join us?"
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Zero smiled at Sakai.
"If I didn't know you were a mermaid I would of guess you were a ariella, little mind reader."
He smiled at Yukikai.
"But let me remind you-"
He twitched his ears.
"I am a elf."


Sakai:..i kno ur an elf...-kneels beside u n plays with ur ears-...ur ears are kool......-plays with the tip of ur ear-........and my mom was a mermaid and my dad was ariella......so im both...
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Zero smiled at Sakai.
"If I didn't know you were a mermaid I would of guess you were a ariella, little mind reader."
He smiled at Yukikai.
"But let me remind you-"
He twitched his ears.
"I am a elf."


"my parents were different races. My mother was mermaid and my father....." she paused "I prefer not to say" she said quietly
Mélos
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:

[


Zero got up and offered at hand to Katherine
"Care to join us?"

"I'd love to." Katherine took Zero's hand and got onto land. "So what are we doing?"
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Zero made a whining noise when Sakai played with ears
"Stoooooopppppp their are senstive."
He managed to get out,
"So one of you is proud that one of your parents was a raider and you weren't Yukikai?"
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Zero got up and offered at hand to Katherine
"Care to join us?"

"I'd love to." Katherine took Zero's hand and got onto land. "So what are we doing?"

"Playing with my ears, talking about our parents."
He pointed to Sakai, who was fiddling with his ears.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.