First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Malachi:*jumps down and stands in front of her . shes hanging upside down so they are face to face*"one out of two indeed."


Katsumi:WHAT IS GOING ON NOW?!?! *growls in angry*
Yuki:*Heard Katsumi's voice* Onee-chan....

Malachi:*pokes her tummy alot*"yelling doesnt solve anything"*he says in his calm voice.*


Katsumi:Fine then and Stop pokes my tummy alot!!! *pouted and crossed her arms*
Yuki:*Sight*
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Angela210 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Malachi:*jumps down and stands in front of her . shes hanging upside down so they are face to face*"one out of two indeed."


Katsumi:WHAT IS GOING ON NOW?!?! *growls in angry*
Yuki:*Heard Katsumi's voice* Onee-chan....


Malachi:*pokes her tummy alot*"yelling doesnt solve anything"*he says in his calm voice.*


Katsumi:Fine then and Stop pokes my tummy alot!!! *pouted and crossed her arms*
Yuki:*Sight*

Malachi:"are you calm?"he said looking at her face closely*
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Katsumi:Fine then and Stop pokes my tummy alot!!! *pouted and crossed her arms*
Yuki:*Sight*

Malachi:"are you calm?"he said looking at her face closely*

Katsumi:Yes, I'm clam so please get me down form here *remebers about something then stare at him*
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Angela210 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Katsumi:Fine then and Stop pokes my tummy alot!!! *pouted and crossed her arms*
Yuki:*Sight*


Malachi:"are you calm?"he said looking at her face closely*

Katsumi:Yes, I'm clam so please get me down form here *remebers about something then stare at him*

Malachi:"this is irritating...."*he takes a blade out a throws it at the rope. as she falls she catches her*
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Malachi:"are you calm?"he said looking at her face closely*


Katsumi:Yes, I'm clam so please get me down form here *remebers about something then stare at him*

Malachi:"this is irritating...."*he takes a blade out a throws it at the rope. as she falls she catches her*

Katsumi:huh? *blinkes a few time and mutter to herself* I should be more careful next time
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Angela210 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Malachi:"are you calm?"he said looking at her face closely*


Katsumi:Yes, I'm clam so please get me down form here *remebers about something then stare at him*


Malachi:"this is irritating...."*he takes a blade out a throws it at the rope. as she falls she catches her*

Katsumi:huh? *blinkes a few time and mutter to herself* I should be more careful next time

Malachi:"what are you muttering? "*he said looking at her*
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Katsumi:huh? *blinkes a few time and mutter to herself* I should be more careful next time

Malachi:"what are you muttering? "*he said looking at her*

Katsumi:Oh nothing but anyway I'm Katsumi Kuran, The Oldest Twin Sister Of Yuki Kuran
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Angela210 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Katsumi:huh? *blinkes a few time and mutter to herself* I should be more careful next time


Malachi:"what are you muttering? "*he said looking at her*

Katsumi:Oh nothing but anyway I'm Katsumi Kuran, The Oldest Twin Sister Of Yuki Kuran

Malachi:"so were introduces our selves....fine. im malachi.why are you here?"*he face expression hasnt changed once*
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Malachi:"what are you muttering? "*he said looking at her*


Katsumi:Oh nothing but anyway I'm Katsumi Kuran, The Oldest Twin Sister Of Yuki Kuran

Malachi:"so were introduces our selves....fine. im malachi.why are you here?"*he face expression hasnt changed once*

Katsumi:Yeah and I see also It's nice to meet you Malachi *smiles at him and thinkes* hmm...I'm just hide away form my twin sister which is kinda fun
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Angela210 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Malachi:"what are you muttering? "*he said looking at her*


Katsumi:Oh nothing but anyway I'm Katsumi Kuran, The Oldest Twin Sister Of Yuki Kuran


Malachi:"so were introduces our selves....fine. im malachi.why are you here?"*he face expression hasnt changed once*

Katsumi:Yeah and I see also It's nice to meet you Malachi *smiles at him and thinkes* hmm...I'm just hide away form my twin sister which is kinda fun

Malachi:"your making her run around screaming. is that really fun?"
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Katsumi:Yeah and I see also It's nice to meet you Malachi *smiles at him and thinkes* hmm...I'm just hide away form my twin sister which is kinda fun

Malachi:"your making her run around screaming. is that really fun?"

Katsumi:*thinkes for second* um...no *looks away*
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Katsumi:*thinkes for second* um...no *looks away*

Malachi:"so why do you do it? getting lonely isnt fun"*looking at her more*
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:


Katsumi:*thinkes for second* um...no *looks away*


Malachi:"so why do you do it? getting lonely isnt fun"*looking at her more*

Katsumi:I understand and Yeah, I know that getting lonely isn't fun *sighs and looks back at him*...........
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Angela210 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


Katsumi:*thinkes for second* um...no *looks away*


Malachi:"so why do you do it? getting lonely isnt fun"*looking at her more*


Katsumi:I understand and Yeah, I know that getting lonely isn't fun *sighs and looks back at him*...........

Malachi:"that the same face she has right now....sad and cute."*he said looking into her eyes*
Posted 1/6/11

shadowcw4 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


Katsumi:*thinkes for second* um...no *looks away*


Malachi:"so why do you do it? getting lonely isnt fun"*looking at her more*


Katsumi:I understand and Yeah, I know that getting lonely isn't fun *sighs and looks back at him*...........


Malachi:"that the same face she has right now....sad and cute."*he said looking into her eyes*

hee gigging and blushing ,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.