First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Tree of Souls
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Yukina feel asleep near the try and was soundly sleeping witha peacfull face
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Alec gustered to Yukina, but Cassidy just took a leap of faith down the cliff.
Alec didn't even bother to check on her, instead he sat down near Yukina, curling up like a kitty ^^
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Alec gustered to Yukina, but Cassidy just took a leap of faith down the cliff.
Alec didn't even bother to check on her, instead he sat down near Yukina, curling up like a kitty ^^


Yukina truned around in her sleep laying her head near his head, after a while she started to wake up rubbing she eyes like she is a kid
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Alec batted his eyes after a while; he too, fell asleep.
"That was relaxing"
He said as he stretched his limbs
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Alec batted his eyes after a while; he too, fell asleep.
"That was relaxing"
He said as he stretched his limbs


Yukina* Oh that was you Alec, i tought i was sleeping on something soft* she said as she rubbed her yeys and yawned
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Alec chuckled
"Are you implying I am not soft?"
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Alec chuckled
"Are you implying I am not soft?"


Yukina giggels and gets up * Not at all, your really soft, i like sleeping on you*
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


"Then I shall be your pillow when you need it."
He got up and shook his feathers, ruffling them back out.
He then glanced to the trees.
"Can you hear them?"
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



"Then I shall be your pillow when you need it."
He got up and shook his feathers, ruffling them back out.
He then glanced to the trees.
"Can you hear them?"


Yukina closed her eyes and nodded her head* Yeah i can, the solus of our friends*
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Alec sat down, in the plush grass.
He felt his heart drop
"I wish I could do more than just speak to them, talking to them would be amazing."
He said, recalling his family.
Mesolavití
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Alec sat down, in the plush grass.
He felt his heart drop
"I wish I could do more than just speak to them, talking to them would be amazing."
He said, recalling his family.


Aly:....-looks at u-......awwww......
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Alec sat down, in the plush grass.
He felt his heart drop
"I wish I could do more than just speak to them, talking to them would be amazing."
He said, recalling his family.


Yukina seat next to you and stroked your back * I know what you mean, but at least we know they are watching over us and protecding us* she said and gave a sad smile
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Alec nodded, smiling back.
"True. And with their guidance we win surely hid Lyondell once again."
He looked at her.
"How was your encounter with the dragon?"

Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SafinaTalen wrote:


Alec nodded, smiling back.
"True. And with their guidance we win surely hid Lyondell once again."
He looked at her.
"How was your encounter with the dragon?"



Yukina smiled and looked at you* That true, Oh it was great he let me ride him, more like i made him let me but no matter* she giggels
Dimiourgos
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


Alec laughed grandly.
"It was quite intersting flying over you two I must admit. You seemed like you were dragging him around."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.