First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Mermaid Underwater Kingdom
Posted 1/6/11
Sirena nods her head and watched the humans when suddenly a fish quickly swam into the seaweed.
Thinking that it might be a mermaid a human diver slowly swims towards the seaweed gripping onto a huge net
"il vient par ici...." she whispered as she gets into a postion to attack
(he's comming this way)
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

vue123 wrote:

Sirena nods her head and watched the humans when suddenly a fish quickly swam into the seaweed.
Thinking that it might be a mermaid a human diver slowly swims towards the seaweed gripping onto a huge net
"il vient par ici...." she whispered as she gets into a postion to attack
(he's comming this way)


Ayumi spotted a cave near by she grabbed Sirenas hand and shook her head *ne sont pas* she pulled her and she swam into the cave pulling her behind a rock
( don´t)
Posted 1/6/11
Sirena was pulled behind a rock "Je lui suis" she said looking back at the diver who was now looking into the seaweed and the fish swam out
(I would of got him)
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

vue123 wrote:

Sirena was pulled behind a rock "Je lui suis" she said looking back at the diver who was now looking into the seaweed and the fish swam out
(I would of got him)


Ayumi nodded her head as she looked at the diver that was now going back *Je sais mais il vaut mieux être prudent* she said
( I know, but we better be carefull)
Posted 1/6/11
Sirena nods her head and waited until the diver got out of sight "que faisons-nous maintenant?" she said "pas où est sûr pour nous sirènes"
(What do we do now? No where is safe for us mermaids)
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

vue123 wrote:

Sirena nods her head and waited until the diver got out of sight "que faisons-nous maintenant?" she said "pas où est sûr pour nous sirènes"
(What do we do now? No where is safe for us mermaids)


Ayumi saw that the diver left so she came out, waving her hand to Sirena it´s okay to come out now*Je ne sais pas, je veux juste aller, mais un seul et nous laisser tranquilles* she said as she looked at Sirena
( I don´t know, all i want is for them to leave already)
Posted 1/6/11
Sirena sighed "Je sais...." she said as she slowly swims out from behind the rock
(I know.....)
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

vue123 wrote:

Sirena sighed "Je sais...." she said as she slowly swims out from behind the rock
(I know.....)


Ayumi gave a sad look and seat down on a rock near the cave in case they came back*Que faire pour nous laisser seuls*
(what do we have to do for them to leave us alone)
Posted 1/6/11
" leur montrer nos pouvoirs...leur montrer ce que nous pouvons faire, nous ne pouvons pas rester assis et de ne pas riposter" she said with confident
(Show them our powers....show them what we can do, we just cant sit here and not fight back)
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

vue123 wrote:

" leur montrer nos pouvoirs...leur montrer ce que nous pouvons faire, nous ne pouvons pas rester assis et de ne pas riposter" she said with confident
(Show them our powers....show them what we can do, we just cant sit here and not fight back)


Ayumi nodded her head and smiled *Vous avez le droit de lutter*
( you are right, we should fight)
Posted 1/6/11
Sirena smiled back "nous devons informer les autres"
(We should inform the others)
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

vue123 wrote:

Sirena smiled back "nous devons informer les autres"
(We should inform the others)


Ayumi nooded her head as she got up and gave out her hand to Sirena*Vous avez le droit*
(your right)
Posted 1/6/11
She takes her hand "allons-y" she said as her tail flips up
(Let's go)
Mélos
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

vue123 wrote:

She takes her hand "allons-y" she said as her tail flips up
(Let's go)


Ayumi smiles and starts swimming with her *peut*
( Okay)
Posted 1/6/11
They both went around the kingdom telling the other mermaids about their plan, though some backed out because they were too afraid & some joined because they were sick of having to fear the humans
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.