First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you accept homosexuals?
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

KisameHoshigaki wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:


KisameHoshigaki wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

so you ask for our opinion and then you say "no hating"?
so you basically just want all accepting people in this thread


Lol smart reply.Love your style


thank you xP i don't like "trap" threads. they're purposely trying to fish out non-accepting people and that's kinda foul


And seriously?"I'll fucking kill you"? I seriously want to go "Homos are fucking faggots who have no life and go around sucking dicks and eating vaginas"(But I don't mean it ofc) just to see them slit my throat.


LOL xDD
*highfives*
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Glow_Worm wrote:

LOL xDD
*highfives*


*returns highfive*I mean you want people to explain their opinions and you wanna slit their throat because they hate.Fucked up shit right there
33523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 1/6/11 , edited 1/6/11
They're humans like us, yes.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Completely and utterly accept their love life. Gay guys are adorable (the ones with extremely good fashion sense). I want one to be my bestfriend so we can go shopping. =___='
2765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

I most definitely accept them

Note to homophobes: Instead of fearing that every gay person is going to hit on you, why don't you instead realize how much more fish in the sea you're getting a chance to be with?
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
of course i do i have loads of freinds who r and i luv them
42014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Glow_Worm wrote:

so you ask for our opinion and then you say "no hating"?
so you basically just want all accepting people in this thread


You know, it is possible to not accept, but also not hate. I don't accept homophobes but I don't automatically hate them. The person was just merely trying to weed out those who are prejudiced and or take the opportunity to use this thread to rant.

BTW, totally accepting since I am one myself.
Posted 1/6/11

marcoanthonyho wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

so you ask for our opinion and then you say "no hating"?
so you basically just want all accepting people in this thread


You know, it is possible to not accept, but also not hate. I don't accept homophobes but I don't automatically hate them. The person was just merely trying to weed out those who are prejudiced and or take the opportunity to use this thread to rant.

BTW, totally accepting since I am one myself.


See, understand the forum before you post Glow_Wom .
33150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
I won't say anything that's already been said. However, it's surprising to think that there are so many liberals around anime/manga forums(noticed same thing on another site, mangaupdates). I too am a liberal and obviously accept homosexuals, but none of my friends are homosexual. Not because I dsicriminate and decide not to socialize, but because there literally are very few were I live.
Posted 1/6/11

KisameHoshigaki wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

LOL xDD
*highfives*


*returns highfive*I mean you want people to explain their opinions and you wanna slit their throat because they hate.Fucked up shit right there


Stop bullshitin' bro, u can post just post "i dont accept them", if you dont like it get outta here, its simple, smh bastards these dayz.
Posted 1/6/11

Glow_Worm wrote:


KisameHoshigaki wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:


KisameHoshigaki wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

so you ask for our opinion and then you say "no hating"?
so you basically just want all accepting people in this thread


Lol smart reply.Love your style


thank you xP i don't like "trap" threads. they're purposely trying to fish out non-accepting people and that's kinda foul


And seriously?"I'll fucking kill you"? I seriously want to go "Homos are fucking faggots who have no life and go around sucking dicks and eating vaginas"(But I don't mean it ofc) just to see them slit my throat.


LOL xDD
*highfives*


wooww! chill out,! smh, u trippin over dis? im free to say watever i want, & if you dont agree with me, & stop hating imeant it wen i replied, dont use the word "fagg" , ull just gonna make urself look bad in this forum,
33150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Hating is obviously bad, but not using a spellchecker might make someone look just as bad.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Kuchiki_Rukia12 wrote:


marcoanthonyho wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

so you ask for our opinion and then you say "no hating"?
so you basically just want all accepting people in this thread


You know, it is possible to not accept, but also not hate. I don't accept homophobes but I don't automatically hate them. The person was just merely trying to weed out those who are prejudiced and or take the opportunity to use this thread to rant.

BTW, totally accepting since I am one myself.


See, understand the forum before you post Glow_Wom .


or you could've elaborated on what you meant by "no hating".
even if someone did hate homosexuals it's still an opinion
Posted 1/6/11

traineroflegend wrote:

Hating is obviously bad, but not using a spellchecker might make someone look just as bad.


ahhh~ i obviously wrote that on purpose, dont you text?
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right side of brain
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
I adore them =) Love is love no matter in what form, as long as both parties give consent and commitment.

Mind you, homosexual love could be greater than heterosexual love as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.